| Yuki Yoshida
| Character Information
Yuki is a tall, slim humanoid white cloud woman with long "hair." In her only iteration to date, she wears a black business suit, along with black high heels, yellow earrings, purple eyeshadow, and red lipstick. In her encounter against Nicole, her hair was braided and she wore a red skin-tight bodysuit.
In her youth, Yuki had a curly hair with a bow attached to it. She also wore a white gi with a black belt, black pants, and a black headband. She also had physical eyes and pupils as a child, unlike her daughter's.
Similar to Nicole, Yuki is a master martial artist. During her encounter against Nicole in "The Fury," it has been revealed that she can create powerful Energy Blasts, release Energy Waves, and jump great distances. Unlike Nicole, however, she cannot generate Energy Shields.
In her childhood, Yuki was quite a friendly person and was a friend of Nicole, with whom she shared a close relationship. As the two studied martial arts together, they became prodigies and entered tournaments. However, Yuki was forced to fight Nicole in a final match. The two fought and Yuki lost. Greatly angered and seeking revenge, Yuki left the United States and returned to Japan to receive harsh but fruitful training in hopes of getting even, which in turn made her fearsome and ambitious. She wanted to get her revenge on Nicole by any means necessary, even if it meant destroying her life to do so. Despite this fierce attitude, she cares deeply for her daughter, Masami.
When Yuki left Japan and returned to the United States, she challenged Nicole to a duel. Surprisingly, Nicole refused to fight her. This forced Yuki to do whatever it took to make Nicole angry and accept her challenge. She flirted with Richard, taunted Nicole at work, stole her workplace, and ruined the brakes of her car (among other things), all just to make Nicole's life a living nightmare. Nicole finally exploded and decided to fight Yuki when she threatened to take away her job and her house. Nicole and Yuki met at the school gym and engaged in an Anime-style brawl. During the fight, Yuki's Energy Attacks caused the roof to collapse on their children, trapping them underneath. The two then decided to put their differences aside and save their children. After the collapse, Yuki softens up and apologizes to Nicole. The two reconcile and re-establish their friendship.
- "The Fury": Her debut and first major role. She returns to the United States and tries to compete with Nicole.
- "The Shippening": She is shipped with Nicole by Sarah.
- "The Parents": She is seen during a flashback to Nicole's childhood.
- "The Ghouls": She and her husband sing a song.
- "The Web": She is on Elmore Plus.
- Yuki is the Japanese word for "snow" and "happiness". The name is more commonly written with different characters; for example, the character meaning "happiness" can also be pronounced "yuki," or it can be written with a combination of "yu" meaning "gentle" and "ki" meaning "hope".
- "Yu" can also mean "reason" and "cause", while "ki" can mean "chronicle" and "valuable".
- Her surname, Yoshida, is the Japanese word for "lucky", "fragrant" and "ricefield".