- The writing credits for this episode include "Song Lyrics" credited to Michael Gendi, implying that the episode originally contained a song.
- There are two scrapped layouts and backgrounds.
- In an early storyboard for this episode, Sussie was supposed to be tossing Anais' doll around with Tobias, but the storyboard artists replaced her with Carrie for unknown reasons.
- Gumball's line "Darwin! I got it!' wasn't said in the storyboards.
- Originally, Gumball was going to tell Darwin to talk to Tina, shocking the latter.
- A close-up on Anais was going to happen when Anias asks her brothers where her doll was.
- After losing the cute contest, Gumball says "Damn, you're cute.".
- Some of Partick's lines are said by Penny in the storyboards.
- Originally, a pancake was gonna fall on Richard's face during the raining pancakes scene. It was shown in a Cartoon Network Asia promo (With CN on every pancake).
- Richard was originally going to ask if Kenneth was the dog.
- There was close-up on the Wattersons before Gumball told the family that whoever gets the remote first gets to watch their show.
- Richard was going to fall asleep while telling his family about him staying up all night only to be awoken by Gumball.
- Lines when Nicole left and when the family was fighting wasn't heard in the episode.
- The episode was going to open with Gumball running across the house.
- An inside view when Gumball burns the cookies was in the storyboards.
- The introduction of the Wattersons for the Fitzgeralds have gone differently.
- Richard was in 3D for a few scenes.
- Richard was whistling while going to his final house.
- Originally, Darwin was going to be the one to blow their cover by asking for ectoplasm, rather than Gumball.
- Richard was originally going to go trick-or-treating at their own house for candy in the beginning.
- Gumball and Darwin was going to spooking Miss Simian and Principal Brown.
- Carrie was going to requesting that Darwin not kiss her ever again.
- Richard was laughing while telling Gumball the watch's story.
- Gary was going to look at his run over foot.
- A scene that was animated never made it into the episode.
- In the U.S. broadcast, when Carmen is flipping through the photos of Darwin disguised as Alan, there is a noticeable cut between showing the pictures of Banana Joe and the toilet. Pausing at the right time shows there was also a picture of Leslie, which was cut out but not removed from every frame. This edit was also in the digital version of the episode sold on sites like iTunes and Amazon.com.
- The episode underwent a significant rewrite because the initial draft was considered too dark. Bocquelet refused to elaborate on how the first and final scripts differed, and, when asked for some storyboards, said that it was up to the storyboard artist to release that information. He would, however, later describe it as being "just lame".
- Richard was going to say "I don't think this guy speaks English, okay"
- After saying that, he draws pictures of his problem.
- Richard was going to say "I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it!" and "I'm not gonna do it! I'm not gonna do it!"
- Sarah's comic in "The Comic" was originally conceived as a parody of Rob Liefeld's style, but they liked the style the guest artist came up with better.
- Oddly, Jackie could be seen at the cafeteria in the storyboard shots of Gumball hugging Hot Dog Guy. However, in the final version, she is replaced by the 8-Bit Dog.
- A glitch that was supposed to appear never happened.
- Yuki originally dropped Rocky's shopping cart in the storyboards, but he was replaced by Alison Sandra Gator.
- In the storyboards, Nicole wants to cook the family the perfect meal and for them to eat it like civilized people. In the episode, Nicole wants her family to behave like a normal, civilized family at meal times.
- In the storyboads: "Richard: Kids, please. It needs to be way louder to have any effect on her.". In the episode" Richard: Kids, please. It needs to be way louder to have any effect.".
- (Note: The words in bold was only in the storyboards) Richard: Also why wont you let me help you? 'Nicole': You were supposed to salt the potatoes, boil the carrots and tenderize the meat. But this is what you do instead. (Later) Gumball: At school they say in case of fire you should stop, drop and roll.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.