The Universal Remote is a remote that can control virtually anything and anyone in the universe. It made its first appearance in "The Disaster" and final appearance in "The Rerun," where it was destroyed.
- Pause: Freezes time or a particular person.
- Rewind: Goes back in time or reverses a character's age.
- Subtitles: Causes inaccurate subtitles to appear below a character.
- Language: Changes the language.
- Fast Forward: Goes forward in time or ages a character.
- Slow Motion: Slows time and makes people weak when they hit something.
- Channel: Changes the channel.
- AV: Opens a portal to the Void.
- Zoom: Pans on the character or object.
- Music: Plays or changes the background music.
- Brightness: Increases or decreases the brightness of the world.
- Volume: Increases or decreases the volume.
- Mute: Mutes all noise, or mutes the object or person it is pointed at.
- Record: Selects an object.
- Play: Teleports the recorded object to the location the remote is pointed at.
- Loop: Puts the user in an infinite loop.
- Eject: Ejects a person or object.
- Power: Turns someone or something off/on.
- Parental Filter: Enables/disables the verbal filters of parents.
- "The Disaster": Rob purchases it from the Awesome Store, uses it to ruin Gumball's life, and eventually sends him into the Void.
- "The Rerun": Gumball escapes from the Void by rewinding using the remote, and eventually sends Rob to the Void and rescues him with the remote. Rob rewinds time to before the events of "The Disaster" with it, and then destroys it.
- The remote costs $12.99 as stated by the owner of the Awesome Store van.
- The remote appears similar to the Charter remote controls.
- As the remote directly interacts with the universe, it can cause fourth wall breaks, as shown in "The Disaster" and "The Rerun."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.