Win the trophy and beat your friends in this great new Gumball Game, play either on your own or in two player mode and take on this great Party Game. Can you make it around the board and collect the most trophies? Can you beat the fiendish mini games? Are you the Gumball champion?
The game can be played either by one player or by two players. It has three difficulties— Easy, Medium and Hard. There are also three game modes available— Quick (five rounds are played), Standard (eight rounds) and Marathon (twelve rounds). The player chooses which character they and their opponent will play with. A round starts with the player making their move and ends with the opponent's move. After every round, a minigame is played. Eight minigames are displayed on a wheel of fortune that the player has to spin in order to see which minigame they will play. The minigame winner is awarded ten coins. During rounds, the player will cross fields with trophies. If the player has ten or more coins, they will get the trophy; otherwise, they will just move on. There are also rainbow cloud fields that present fortunes. After all rounds end, the players are awarded bonus trophies for different categories and the one with most trophies is the overall winner.
The player gets different fortunes upon stepping on a rainbow cloud field. The fortunes are:
- Roll Again - The player can roll the die once again.
- Freeze - The player gets frozen for a round. After that round ends, they are unfrozen and can roll the die again.
- Teleport - The player is teleported to a random field.
There are twelve minigames in total and they are the following:
- Volleyball - The player gets a point for each ball landed in the opponent's field. The first one to get three points wins.
- Circle Knockout - In order to win, the player has to knock their opponent out of a circle.
- Turtle Frenzy - The players compete in catching turtles. The first one to catch fifteen turtles is the winner.
- Balloon Pop - Whoever pops more balloons before the time runs out wins the minigame.
- Parking Painting - The one to fill the car park with more paint wins.
- Burger Battle - To win, the player has to make five burgers following the given instructions.
- Duck Bathing - The players lure duck into their bathtubs and the first one to lure 25 ducks is the winner.
- Plane Plummet - Both players have three lives and have to avoid obstacles while flying planes. The first one to lose all life loses the game.
- Hurdles - Whoever runs to the finish line faster and avoids all hurdles wins.
- Cart Clash - The player has to avoid carts and collect groceries. The first one to get ten groceries wins.
- Trapdoor Evasion - Trapdoors are randomly being lit and opened. The goal of the game is not falling through them.
- Trash Tumble - Trash is falling from the sky and the players have to catch it. The winner is the one to catch ten items first.
Bonus trophies are awarded to the players at the end of the game. There are three categories and they are:
- Took the fewest steps
- Won the most minigames
- Hit the most fortune tiles
- The cover of the game Darwin finds in the attic contains the show's logo.
- When playing Parking Painting on singleplayer, there is a glitch where the opponent will get stuck in a corner and not move for the rest of the minigame.