The Tale of Zelmore is a video game from The Amazing World of Gumball. It was first shown in "The Flakers," being played by Darwin and Anais. In "The Promise," Gumball and Darwin express excitement for its sequel.
- "The Name" (poster)
- "The Loophole" (banner)
- On the poster ads for the game in the show and the case, there is an orange box in one of the corners that says "Suitable for Kids." This is a reference to the ESRB and other rating systems.
- Its name is a parody of The Legend of Zelda series, of which Ben Bocquelet has stated himself to be a fan of.
- The Legend of Zelmore: The Golden Lake bears a resemblance to the 1992 SNES game, The Legend of Zelda: A Link To the Past. However, gameplay-wise it bears resemblance to the 1988 NES game, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.
- The game is published by Mic Games, which is a reference to the show's director Mic Graves.
- In "The Disaster," Darwin refers to it as "The Legend of Zelmore."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.