|"Well, you know I could help you with that."
This article is about the family. You may be looking for the episode.
- Miss Simian does not like how Banana Joe's parents raised him, giving them an "F-" on parenting in "The Responsible."
- Banana Bob and Banana Barbara debuted before Banana Joe did, not counting the early reel.
- The whole family seems to get hyper whenever someone delivers pizza, although, that may have been an effect of Richard's "job magic."
- They seem to care about their son's education, taking their day off to meet with his teacher Miss Simian, and sobbing when they failed her parenting methods/judgement.
- In "The Compilation," it is revealed that their family’s peels are worn like clothes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.