Super Slime Blitz is a game for iOS and Android devices. It was released on October 6th, 2016.
The player controls one of thirty characters available (if the player has unlocked them) in endless climber-style gameplay. Tapping left or right on the player's device's screen causes the player's character to jump to the next block in that direction. The player gets rid of blocks in the way by tapping to destroy them. The more crystals there are on any given block, the slower this process will be. This continues until the player reaches the button that will take them to the next stage.
As the game progresses, the stages become increasingly difficult, adding in more projectiles, spike blocks, and laser blocks to make the climb harder. If the player touches any of these hazards or does not climb as the screen scrolls, they lose their only life. Sometimes the player can choose if they want to watch an advertisement to continue or not.
Along the way, the player can encounter keys that can be used to open secret doors. Usually inside these doors lie several coins (which can also be found on the outside). These coins can be used out of gameplay to buy more characters, boosters that add extra effects during gameplay, or trails that follow the direction a character goes.
- Mount Frostbite
- Slime Slopes
- The Face Melter
- Laser Base X
- Gumball (Game Show, Laserheart, Ninja George, and Supa-Fly alt costumes)
- Anais (Game Show, Paintball, Princess, and Daisy)
- Darwin (Game Show, Makeup, Safety Dictator, and Old School alt costumes)
- Banana Joe
- Principal Brown
Super Slime Blitz has been well received, holding 4.5/5 stars on its iOS reviews.
- Some of the unlockable trails reference other Cartoon Network shows:
- "Cookie Cats" shares the name and appearance of the ice cream sandwich from Steven Universe.
- "Cellie" is the name of an episode of We Bare Bears and resembles Panda's phone.
- "Snail" is a character who makes cameo appearances in every episode of Adventure Time.
- "Baby Ducks" resembles the characters of the same name in Regular Show.
- The alt costumes for the Watterson children are direct references to "The Authority," "The Comic," "The Fridge," "The DVD," "The Tape," "Halloween," "The Safety," "The Egg," and "The Lie."
- This game can be played in the McDonald's location in Kilkenny, Ireland. Gumball is coincidentally a Irish (or British) character.
- The opening cutscene and its audio can be found in the game files.