Super Disc Duel 2 is an online crossover game between The Amazing World of Gumball and numerous other Cartoon Network series, such as Steven Universe, OK K.O.! Let's be Heroes, We Bare Bears, The Powerpuff Girls (2016), Teen Titans Go!, Adventure Time, Ben 10 (2016), Craig of the Creek, Summer Camp Island, Apple & Onion and The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe. It is a spiritual sequel to Disc Duel.
Gumball and Darwin are playing a game of Air Hockey, when Gumball accidentally tosses the disc with so much power that it travels between time and space, visiting multiple Cartoon Network worlds at once. This results in the inhabitants of said worlds wanting to join in the game.
The Amazing World of Gumball
- Gumball (Starter)
- Darwin (Unlocked by playing Arcade as Gumball)
- Anais (Unlocked by collecting 91 normal stickers)
- Richard (Returning with his role as referee from the last game)
- Shape People
- Penny (On the victory screen)
- Carrie (On the victory screen)
- Nicole (On a sticker)
- Banana Joe (On a sticker)
Cartoon Network Characters
- Finn (Starter)
- Jake (Unlocked by collecting 22 gold stickers)
- Princess Bubblegum (Unlocked by playing Arcade as Finn)
Teen Titans Go!
- Robin (Starter)
- Cyborg (Starter)
- Starfire (Unlocked by playing Arcade as Robin)
- Beast Boy (Unlocked by playing Arcade as Raven)
- Raven (Unlocked by collecting 18 gold stickers)
OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
- Rad (Starter)
- Enid (Unlocked by playing Arcade as K.O.)
The Powerpuff Girls (2016)
- Blossom (Starter)
- Bubbles (Unlocked by playing Arcade as Blossom)
- Buttercup (Unlocked by collecting 73 normal stickers)
- Omni-Enhanced HeatBlast (Starter)
- Omni-Enhanced FourArms (Unlocked by playing Arcade as Heatblast)
- ShockRock (Unlocked by collecting a total of 153 stickers)
Apple & Onion
- Apple (Unlocked by collecting a total of 90 stickers)
- Onion (Unlocked by playing Arcade as Apple)
Craig of the Creek
- Craig (Unlocked by using the code "MICBOY" on the Mobile Version)
We Bare Bears
- Grizz (Starter)
- Panda (Unlocked by playing Arcade as Grizz)
- Ice Bear (Unlocked by playing Arcade as Cyborg)
The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe
- Ivandoe (Unlocked by using the code "HUNBOY" on the Desktop Version)
Summer Camp Island
- Oscar (Unlocked by using a currently unknown code)
- Steven (Unlocked by playing Arcade as Connie)
- Connie (Unlocked by collecting 40 silver stickers)
- The sticker album for Gumball features pictures from: "The Night," "The Safety," "The Castle," "The Saint," "The Slide," "The Rival," "The One", and "The Cage."
- Also, the stance on the side of the screen that Gumball and Darwin are doing is from "The Castle."
- Strangely, when playing as Beast Boy on Arcade mode, the final winning screen will always depict Anais on his place, even when she isn't unlocked yet.
- The background on Darwin's sticker from "The Cage" is different from the actual episode: it depicts the Watterson's neighborhood instead of the lockers in Elmore Junior High.
- The image on the Gumball sticker from "The Saint" is mirrored.