Suburban Super Sports, later renamed to The Gumball Games, is an online game based on The Amazing World of Gumball. It was released on August 1st, 2016.
In the single player mode, the player controls Gumball. In the multiplayer mode, the first player plays as Gumball, and the second player plays as Darwin. There are five events:
- March: Players have to run to the finish line away from Tina.
- Jump: Players jump from the trampoline to make a long jump distance.
- Joust: Players raise their brooms to hit each other.
- Rope: Players can pull the ropes from the opposite team to pass the line.
- Launch: Players throw a can of soda to reach the longest distance.
- Darwin (multiplayer mode)
- Banana Joe (multiplayer mode)
- Anais (multiplayer mode)
- In the Jumping and Launching events, a slightly different version of the show's ending theme can be heard.
- The multiplayer mode has been removed from the game for unknown reasons.
- In the Jousting event, Gumball and Darwin's voices are swapped; i.e. when Darwin gets hurt, one can hear Gumball grunting, and vice versa.