The spray-paint bottle is a minor character in The Amazing World of Gumball. He can be seen as a repossession man, an employee at Chanax Inc., or in jail as a criminal. He made his first appearance in "The Finale."
He is a rainbow-colored spray paint can. He has a blue circle on his body, and skinny black limbs.
- "The Name": He appears in Gumball's subconscious.
- "The Extras": His first major role. He is seen humming a song with the prisoners. He is later seen singing the reprise of "Just Notice Us" with the other minor characters at school.
- "The Butterfly": He sprays Mrs. Robinson to catch a $20 bill.
- "The Money": He is seen working for a repossession company. This is his first speaking role.
- "The Signature": He is seen moving Frankie's belongings out of his house, due to him not paying his rent.
- "The Check": He is seen working at Darwin's business.
- "The Parking": He is picked up by Richard, who uses him to draw a parking spot.
- "The Fury": He gets arrested by the Donut Cop thanks to Nicole.
- "The Choices": He appears in Nicole's flashback when she jumps on him and sprays the biker by his side.
- "The Singing": He appears alongside the 8-bit dog and the dolphin man, while Billy attempts to teach them about etiquette.
- "The Father": He drives his car.
- "The Cage": He is seen in the crowd cheering for Mr. Corneille.
- "The Faith": He is part of the crowd at Elmore Stadium, and joins the butterknife and several others in supporting embroidery over magic.
- ”The Founder”: He works at Chanax.
- "The Possession": He is in the background.
- "The Future": He is in a flashback.
- "The Revolt": He is in Darwin's imagination.
- "The Decisions": He fights with the melted cheese guy.