Splash Master is the first online game based on the series The Amazing World of Gumball.
The objective of the game is to dive into a pool while collecting rings and dodging objects coming in the way. The player plays as both Gumball and Darwin, switching between them after every level.
There are a total of fifteen levels in the game, each requiring a higher amount of rings to move on to the next. Failing to do so will result in a life being taken away. The player starts out with three lives, and if all three of them are lost, the game ends and the player must start over.
Hitting objects in the air will cause the player to leak out rings that they had previously earned. These rings may be recovered if the player is fast enough to reclaim them, though usually they disappear too quickly. Clicking on the screen will cause the player's character to change poses. This allows the character to destroy objects that would otherwise have caused them to leak rings.
If the player manage to complete all fifteen levels, a screen will say "Legendary Diving! You're a true pro at this! Keep it up...!" and the player has a chance to beat their own score by playing the game again.
Note: Badges can only be earned on the Cartoon Network websites and the player must be logged in with their account in order to claim their badges.
- The game has received over 33,000 plays when it was first released, making this the most played Gumball game up to date.
- The highest score in the game is 2,147,483,647 and the record was set by Snazzy Pierre Nacho. Several others have since duplicated this feat.
- Coincidentally, this is the highest number that Java is capable of handling, meaning this is the highest score possible in the game.
- This is the highest rated Gumball game, with a 4.5/5.
- If the player gets all the rings in a one dive and perfectly timse a cannonball, a Mega Splash will be achieved.
- Once the player beats the game, they can go into freeplay mode and keep going for more points.
- Glitch: Pressing any key on the keyboard during gameplay will take the player to the "Directions" screen again. Furthermore, the player can obtain more rings.