Snow Stoppers is an online game based on The Amazing World of Gumball.
Snow no! Evil snowmen are trying to destroy your winter break! Play as Gumball, Darwin and many more and put a stop to the icy forces in this super cool (literally) tower defense game.
The game, much like other "tower defense" games, heavily relies on strategically placing characters where they will most likely take out the most enemies, and selecting where to move them should enemies get past the defenses. When a new game is started, only Gumball can be selected. The other characters are unlocked by advancing further in the game.
At the end of each level, the player can be awarded one to three stars, depending on how many enemies escaped. If too many escape, no stars will be awarded, and the level will have to be redone. The stars are required to raise a "Team Level" gauge on the level select screen, which, when past a goal, will make the team faster and stronger. Because of other characters being unlocked later, a player could potentially go back to earlier levels with increased power and stronger team assortments to get any stars they might have lost.
There are a total of fifteen levels in the game. Each one allows the player to choose a team of three (except the first level). Every fifth stage includes a boss enemy that must be defeated in order to advance. Each set of five stages has a new, more difficult map, and as the game progresses, begins introducing stronger enemies. Some of them can even split into smaller enemies, counterattack, slow the characters down, and shield themselves for a short time. Once the fifteenth level is passed, the game is beaten.
- Gumball - Has very balanced stats.
- Darwin - Runs quickly, but is not very strong.
- Anais - Throws snowballs that slow down enemies.
- Penny - Makes anyone within her radius throw faster.
- Masami - Shoots lightning that strikes enemies multiple times.
- Tobias - Throws giant snowballs that explode.
- Ocho - Shoots lasers instead of snowballs and can teleport.
- Bobert - Shoot very strong lasers.
- Snow Stoppers is based on tower defense games like the Bloons Tower Defense series.