Sky Streaker is a game based off of The Amazing World of Gumball. It is playable online and as a downloadable app for Apple and Android devices.
Richard is trying to break his record of not wearing pants, but his family has had enough.
- Gumball: He and Darwin chase Richard up the pole. If he catches him, the game is over.
- Darwin: He functions identically to Gumball.
- Anais: She only appears during the story at the beginning of the game.
- Nicole: She appears during the beginning animation, and on the scoreboard watching Richard dance.
- The Sun: He only appears on the title screen.
- Alan: Serves as a powerup that is unlocked after purchasing the headphones from the shop. He appears at random intervals, and helps Richard get up the pole without getting hit by clothes and collecting coins on the way.
- Headphones: Unlocks Alan, who appears in levels to give Richard a lift. Available in both the computer and mobile versions.
- Red Glasses: Brings platinum coins into gameplay, which are worth 10 normal coins. Available in both the computer and mobile versions.
- Foil Hat: Unlocks a coin multiplier that starts at x2 and grows bigger, up to x5, as the player collects more coins, as long as they do not miss any. Available in both the computer and mobile versions.
- Funny Glasses: Brings bigger gold coins into gameplay, which are worth 20 normal coins. Available in both the computer and mobile versions.
- Bling: Changes the background of the level. Only available in the mobile version.
- Blonde Wig: Unlocks a score multiplier. Only available in the computer version.
NOTE: Not all of the items can be worn at the same time. For example, attempting to equip the Funny Glasses while wearing the Red Glasses will cause Richard to remove the latter in favor of the former.
Sky Streaker has been well-received, holding a 4.5/5 on its iOS reviews.
- The way Richard runs in the last part of the beginning animation is the same way he runs whilst chasing Rocky in "The Flakers."
- There are 3 different costumes Richard gets when he hits the clothes: Normal, Winter, and Pizza Guy.
- The music that plays during the game is Atomic on Audio Network by Bob Bradley. Listen to it here.
- Richard's outfit with headphone and his underwear looks similar as his outfit from "The Prank" when he sings "I'm a Ballerina."