| Siciliana Pepperoni
| Character Information
Siciliana is an anthropomorphic pepperoni pizza (it being mostly her head) with a body attached. She wears a long red dress, a matching bow on the left side of her head, and what seem to be red pumps. She also has big cheeks.
As shown in "The Job," Siciliana is rather soppy, gushing over the pizza she is brought when she thinks it is a baby.
"The Understanding" portrays her as a friendly, kindly, relatively ordinary mother and wife to Peter and Siciliana, respectively. Not so ordinary are her radical anarchistic beliefs: she despises the government, in large part due to their laws on homeschooling resulting in her son's speech impediment, and will do whatever it takes to sabotage it.
- "The Job": She appears in a sight gag when Gumball and Darwin drop her pizza, which shocks her, along with her husband. (She thought of the pizza they delivered as an infant that she and her husband were going to adopt).
- "Christmas": She appears in the final scene, along with the rest of the families in the Watterson family's neighborhood.
- "The Hero": She is seen in a flashback of Richard dancing, watching him dance in the street.
- "The Limit": She is seen at Elmore Shopping.
- "The Finale": She gets on the bus that Richard has hijacked. Later, she is among the members of an angry mob attacking the Wattersons, finding her way through their window.
- "The Name": She appears in Gumball's subconscious as she appeared in "The Job."
- "The Extras": Her first major role. She appears in a flashback revealing how she met her husband. They later sing "Just Notice Us."
- "The Gripes": She is one of the people seen donating to Gumball and Darwin.
- "The Law": She appears walking through Elmore Park, when Felicity drives Larry's ice cream truck into the park.
- "The Shell": She appears in the theater audience watching the play.
- "The Butterfly": She is one of the citizens knocked over apart from Elmore Mall.
- "The Oracle": She appears when entering Elmore Mall.
- "The Spoiler": She appears in the cinema.
- "The Others": She can be seen in the crowd of citizens on the highway.
- "The Signature": She is at the town hall.
- "The Parking": She is mentioned by Anais. She also appears in the cinema.
- "The Romantic": She appears in the musical number.
- "The Wicked": Her husband attacks the Pentagon Father. Later, she and her husband are at the mall, running from Margaret.
- "The Traitor": She is in the cinema.
- "The Origins: Part Two": She runs away from Darwin.
- "The Nest": She can be seen running away from the turtles.
- "The Night": She is in the mall in Hector's dream.
- "The Misunderstandings": She can be seen in the mall.
- "The Blame": She is seen at Felicity's meeting and later at the pile of burning books.
- "The Scam": She is part of the crowd in front of Elmore Junior High.
- "The Disaster": She is in the mall when Rob changes the brightness.
- "The Rerun": She is at the mall.
- "The Boredom": She can be seen in the mall.
- "The Choices": She is in the crowd at Nicole's graduation and when she became the president in her flashback.
- "The Catfish": She is at the mall.
- "The Cycle": She walks in the mall.
- "The Stars": She is seen in the mall.
- "The Diet": She is seen in the mall.
- "The Nuisance": She is seen in the crowd trying to kick out the Wattersons.
- The Line": She is in the line for Stellar Odyssey.
- "The List": She is seen cheering for Gumball and Darwin during a running contest. She is later seen in the audience watching the play.
- "The News": She is seen on the news.
- "The Sucker": She is seen cheering for Darwin and Debbie.
- "The Neighbor": She is at the mall.
- "The Anybody": She is part of the crowd at Elmore Cinema.
- "The Faith": She is at the mall.
- "The Brain": She drives her car in Anais' dream.
- "The Founder": She works at Chanax.
- "The Schooling": She is in the cinema.
- "The Intelligence": She dunks Mrs. Robinson.
- "The Potion": She sees Larry's car shrink.
- "The Understanding": Her second major role. It is revealed that she is a bank robber.
- "The Awareness": She cheers for the Melted Cheese Guy.
- "The Drama": She walks by a store.
- "The Revolt": She is in Darwin's imagination. Later she is attacked by the objects.
- "The Future": She gets mad at Felicity.
- "The Decisions": She is at the cinema, and later, Tony gets her cheese stuck to him.
Click here to view the gallery.
|—Siciliana in "The Job"|