Remote Fu is an online game based on the episode "The Remote."
In an alternate take on the ending to "The Remote," the player must run through the town of Elmore with each Watterson, and fight and jump over each other, in order to reach whoever has the remote. Each character has a special ability that can be activated whenever the energy gauge maxes out, to get ahead of the competition. Once the player character has caught up, a quick-time event will occur wherein the player must press a combination of buttons in order to swipe the remote away from whoever has it.
- Each show the Wattersons watch is a reference to pop culture:
- Gumball's attack is a parody of Shinku Hadouken made by Ryu from the Street Fighter series.
- Darwin's attack is a parody of Shoryuu Reppa made by Ken Masters from the Street Fighter series.
- Anais' attack is a parody of Shining Crystal Bit made by Athena Asamiya from the The King of Fighters series.
- It is the same as how she attacks in "The Tape."
- Richard's attack is a parody of Final Atomic Buster made by Zangief of the Street Fighter series.
- Nicole's attack is a parody of Shun Goku Satsu made by Akuma from the Street Fighter series.