Remote Fu is an online game based on the episode "The Remote."
The game follows the storyline of "The Remote" where the Wattersons must fight each other for the remote in a race to be the one who gets to watch their favorite TV show.
In an alternate take on the ending to "The Remote," the player must run through the town of Elmore with each Watterson, and fight and jump over each other, in order to reach whoever has the remote. Each character has a special ability that can be activated whenever the energy gauge maxes out, to get ahead of the competition. Once the player character has caught up, a quick-time event will occur wherein the player must press a combination of buttons in order to swipe the remote away from whoever has it.
- Each show the Wattersons watch is a reference to pop culture:
- Each of the Wattersons' attacks is a reference to attacks from pre-existing games:
- Gumball's attack is a parody of the Shinku Hadouken, which is made by Ryu from the Street Fighter series.
- Darwin's attack is a parody of the Shoryuu Reppa, which is made by Ken Masters from the Street Fighter series.
- Anais' attack is a parody of Shining Crystal Bit, which is made by Athena Asamiya from the The King of Fighters series.
- It is the same as how she attacks in "The Tape."
- Richard's attack is a parody of the Final Atomic Buster, which is made by Zangief of the Street Fighter series.
- Nicole's attack is a parody of the Shun Goku Satsu, which is made by Akuma from the Street Fighter series.