The Rainbow Factory is a minor location in The Amazing World of Gumball. Nicole Watterson works as a saleswoman there. She always wears a rainbow button on her uniform shirt, which symbolizes the factory. The factory manufactures rainbows out of gasoline, arsenic, latex, lead, and rust, as revealed in "The Factory." It was blown up for an unknown reason in "The Fan," but it was rebuilt before "The Return."
- "The DVD": Nicole calls Gumball from the factory to check up on him.
- "The Helmet": Nicole goes to an interview for her promotion and pay rise, but unfortunately she loses her chance because of her trashing the office.
- "The Flakers": Nicole calls Darwin from the factory to check up on Richard.
- "The Game": Nicole is seen working in the Rainbow Complaints office.
- "The Plan": It is mentioned by Darwin as "the place you work."
- "The Fan": Gumball and Darwin try to save it from destruction (that they apparently caused), but fail because of Sarah's constant distractions.
- "The Return": Nicole calls Richard from the factory to see if he dropped the kids off at school.
- "The Others": It is mentioned in passing.
- "The Gift": It is mentioned in passing.
- "The Origins: Part Two": It is under construction at the time of this episode.
- "The Fury": Its proper debut. Nicole gets constantly harassed by Yuki during her shift.
- "The Vase": Nicole calls Granny Jojo from the factory.
- "The Worst": Nicole flashes back to how she had her worst day at work. She get mad when Mr. Yoshida chooses Jim as "Employee of the Month."
- "The Deal": Nicole becomes the "Employee of the Month" and raps throughout the facility and on her way home.
- "The Factory": Its first major appearance. Gumball and Darwin sneak into it to find out how rainbows are made.
- "The Web": Gumball and Darwin follow Nicole there to help her use a computer.
- Mr. Yoshida (owner)
- George A. Cooper
- The librarian
- Steve Dennis
- The cupcake man
- The goblin
- The soulless office worker
- A clipboard man
- The lozenge lady
- James O'Brien
- Harry's father (formerly)
- The blue elephant
- The construction men
- The Cowboy
- The Cowboy lookalikes
- The Pantsbully lookalikes
- The flight attendant
- The sign on the wall in Nicole's office reads:
- NO Drooling
- NO Passing Notes
- NO Daydreaming
- NO Sneaky Eating
- NO Sudden Moves
- Nicole's office is different in the second season, as shown in "The Flakers."
- It is not clear exactly what kind of job Nicole does, even though she is seen answering phones in the Rainbow Complaints office in one episode.
- In "The Factory," it is revealed that there are fifty workers in the factory.