| Rachel Wilson
| Character Information
Her skin is blue in color, and her hair fades from yellow to magenta. Like her brother and mother, Rachel has a headband on her hair.
Rachel's usual outfit consists of a white t-shirt, a chartreuse skirt that has a black shadow under it, and a pair of white sneakers with red stripes.
Rachel views herself to be of a higher class than Tobias and his friends, calling them "dumb loser babies" on some occasions, possibly indicating that she is somewhat discriminating towards her younger peers. At first, Rachel did not want to let Tobias' friends attend the party, but her brother warned her that if she did not allow them to be invited, he would tell their parents, leaving her no choice. She seems to submit fast with blackmail, and makes a solution by simply allowing Tobias and his invited friends to come, only requiring them to bring a date in order to come to the party.
At the party, none of Rachel's friends showed up and as a result, she was crushed. Darwin, however, saw her crying outside (displaying a more sensitive side of her), and tried to comfort her by cleaning up the ruined house. Rachel seemed calmed by his offer and admitted that he was not so bad for a kid. Rachel was extremely happy, and gave Darwin a kiss on the cheek as a sign of gratitude.
- "The Third": She can be seen in the hallway talking to Carrie.
- "The End": She can be seen in the schoolyard.
- "The Pressure": She is seen in the cafeteria.
- "The Mystery": She is in the class album.
- "The Party": Her first (and only) major role. She is the hostess of the party.
- "The Genius": She appears briefly on one of the pop-up windows.
- "The Ape": She appears in the cafeteria.
- "The Curse": She is seen at Daisyland with her family.
- "The Internet": She appears again on one of the pop-up windows.
- "The Matchmaker": She is seen kissing Darwin in a flashback from "The Party."
- Jessica McDonald (US/UK)
- Luísa Palomanes (Brazil)
Rachel and Tobias are sister and brother. There seems to be a lot of tension between them, as shown in "The Party," where Rachel refuses to allow Tobias and his friends to join her party, causing Tobias to threaten her to tell their parents if she did not invite him and his friends.
The only kid (besides Gumball, Penny and Carrie) that Rachel likes is Darwin as shown in "The Party." When she was crying, Darwin offered to clean her house, prompting her to kiss him after a job well done.
Click here to view the gallery.
"My party is for young adults, not old BABIES!"
"Fine, you can come, but you all have to bring...a date!"
"NONE OF YOU ARE INVITED!"
"NO! Not the TV!"
"You guys aren't my friends. YOU JUST TRASHED MY PARENTS' HOUSE!"
"Darwin, you're the best kid EVER!"
- Rachel's only major appearance was in "The Party," and since Ben Bocquelet and some other members of the staff dislike her, she never had another large role.
- Her name and Tobias' are possibly an allusion to two of the characters from the Animorphs series.
- Rachel, her mother, Mrs. Jötunheim, Joan, Gumball (used to have hair when younger), Darwin (used to grow hair), Rob, Nicole (Used to have hair), the Orange Guards, Razor, the Manly Warrior, Alison, Dr. Butt, Carlton, Troy, Mr. Kreese, Donald, Maria, the Flight Attendant, and the Human are the only notable characters on the show with real hair.
- She has made no physical appearance since "The Curse."
- Her name was revealed in "The Party."