| Character Information
Paperball is a minor character in The Amazing World of Gumball. He is first appeared in "The End" while on TV. Lenny appears to be a close friend of his. In "The Boss," it is revealed that he has an evil alter-ego, named Mr. Chanax, the founder of Chanax Inc., who appears when he is unfolded.
Paperball is a bipedal, living ball of crumpled up newspaper. He wears black glasses, and his limbs are scrawny and black as well. His arms are made out of newspaper.
In season 2, he is slightly changed, as he develops eyebrows, dots for eyes, and a mouth. His legs and arms look different, too: they are now no longer made of newspaper, and his arms feature black sleeves while his feet are now covered by black boots.
In and after "The Boss," he gets yet another redesign. He remains the same as he did in season 2 except there are no newspaper writings all over his body. His eyes are also more "realistic."
Despite this, he can be seen in his old design during the car chase in "The Law."
- "The End": He is on TV.
- "The Painting": He is seen working at Chanax Inc. with Lenny. Later, he walks into Chanax with Richard.
- "The Laziest": He is seen at Dump's Cave with Lenny and Gary.
- "The Mustache": He is fired.
- "The Wand": He is in the yearbook.
- "The Helmet": He is seen giving Nicole a job interview.
- "The Job": He is who Richard attempts to deliver the pizza to at the end.
- "The Watch": He is seen at Dump's Cave with Lenny.
- "The Bumpkin": He is seen when Richard's car drives off from the elevator.
- "The Authority": He is one of the drivers in the car pile-up when Richard drives through.
- "The Pony": He is waiting in line at Ripley 2000. Later, he drives his car.
- "The Sidekick": He is seen outside one of the stores.
- "The Tag": He drives his car.
- "The Game": He peeks over Nicole's cubicle.
- "The Boombox": He is one of the passengers on an airplane.
- "The Internet": He is one of the drivers involved in a massive car pile-up.
- "The Finale": He is seen when Hector is chasing Nicole.
- "The Kids": He asks Gumball and Darwin for the time during "Make the Most of It."
- "The Boss": His first major role. He hires Rocky, and later reveals himself as the alter-ego of Mr. Chanax, who is defeated by Gumball and Darwin.
- "The Law": He appears walking on the sidewalk while the Donut Cop is on a driving rampage.
- "The Password": He can be seen driving his car on the expressway.
- "The Parking": He is in his car in the pileup of cars who drove out of Richard's fake parking spot.
- "The Worst": He is seen on the Employee of the Month plaque at the Rainbow Factory. Later, he pounds his chest and hums.
- "The Deal": He can be seen carrying paperwork at the Rainbow Factory. Later, he takes health and safety training.
- "The List": He can be seen on a yearbook photo. His name is also revealed to be Paperball.
- "The Father": He drives his car.
- "The Founder": He works at Chanax.
- "The Future": He is in a flashback.
- "The Factory": He works at the Rainbow Factory.
- Based on an early concept poster, Paperball was originally supposed to be a ball of scribbles.
- In "The Boss," it is revealed that he had an evil alter-ego, Mr. Chanax, who is the owner of Chanax Inc.; however, Mr. Chanax is currently deceased.
- In "The List," his full name is given as "Paperball."