| Character Information
Mowdown wears a white T-shirt with a red heart on it. Initially, the grizzly animal looks friendly (and even cuddly). Later on, he reveals claws, sharp teeth, and his true personality. He is also very large, and strong (the latter being demonstrated when the beast squeezes Gumball's head).
Judging by him being in detention, he is very unruly. He is also violent (a perfect example being shown when he attacks one of his "inmates" in detention, and also when he destroys Alan's stuff and shows him no mercy).
- "The Sucker": He is seen hanging out with Julius, Reaper, and Scythe and is trying to make Darwin one of them.
- "The Pact": He and his friends are sent after Gumball by Principal Brown.
- "The Transformation": He walks by the Fitzgeralds' house as Penny points out he does not wear pants.
- "The Decisions": He fights with Julius at the mall.
- "The Inquisition": He is at the meeting.
- He seems to be a parody of the Care Bears or Winnie the Pooh.
- He resembles an illustration Darwin drew in "The Date."
- His physical appearance resembles that of the Brown Bear; they both look the same except for their color scheme.
- His voice is in "The Sucker" is different from his voice in "The Weirdo."
- His real name and nickname were both revealed in "The Sucker."
- Mowdown has a mechanism in his body that says, “I love you this much!” when Reaper bumps into his body in "The Sucker," similar to how some toys have voice boxes with looped sayings.
- He could be a reference to the Feisty Pets toys, in that he is a stuffed toy that posseses a cute, innocent demeanor which can quickly turn into an aggressive one, as demonstrated in "The Lesson."