| Moonchild Corneille
| Character Information
He is a lime green humanoid frog who wears a yellow dress shirt, khaki pants, and brown shoes. He has large pale yellow eyes protruding upward away from his head. He is sometimes animated in a style that resembles pixel art. However, that is not the case whenever he is captured in a photo, as he is animated in clean line art.
Moonchild does not tend to favor to exercise adequately, as he relaxes all the time in his class. Thus is reflected by his weak and unnaturally light body, coupled with "withered" muscles, as stated by Joan. This causes intimidation with the Russian fighter assigned to oppose him.
However, despite his poor physical quality, he still tends to relax in order to prepare for any challenge; however, he claims his inactivity is to mentally strengthen his strategic mindset, which, supposedly, overpowers the disadvantages of poor bodily strength. He is shown to be very passionate to battle against intimidating deeds, or alternatively, "fighting from the heart."
This eventually fails, as Joao's high strength and magnitude crush Mr. Corneille and break his whole body easily.
- "The Others": His debut. Clare says goodbye to him.
- "The Comic": He sings Laserheart’s theme song.
- "The Uploads": He is in a video playing multiple musical instruments.
- "The Traitor": He is at Joyful Burger.
- "The Girlfriend": Jamie tapes him to the wall.
- "The Advice": He is in the teacher’s lounge. Later, he sings and is hurt by the Abraham Lincoln Goat.
- "The Love": He sings "What is Love?"
- "The Scam": He runs out of school when Gargaroth rises from the depths of the underworld.
- "The Vision": He walks in the hallway, and Gumball takes his stapler.
- "The Cycle": He is in Richard’s flashback.
- "The Stars": He is in Larry’s restaurant.
- "The Nuisance": He teaches his class.
- "The List": He runs a marathon.
- "The Lady": He goes crazy from eating a candle.
- "The Cage": His first major role. He tries to impress Joan by lying about being a cage fighter.
- "The Anybody": He appears in a flashback to “The Cage”.
- "The Candidate": He passes out at the Charity Ball.
- "The Wish": He is in the teacher’s lounge.
- "The Agent": (mentioned)
- "The Revolt": He is in an Elmore Stream-It video.
- Simon Lipkin (US/UK)
- Carlos Seidl (Brazil, in "The Others")
- Alessandro Bevilacqua (France, in "The Cage")
Click here to view the gallery.
- His first name is revealed in "The Cage."
- In his prototype design, his shirt was blue.
- He is not pixelated in photos and videos, similar to how Carrie is not visible in photos and videos.
- Mr. Corneille is a possible reference to Pepe the Frog, a character from Matt Furie's Boy's Club comics and a popular Internet meme.
- Mr. Corneille could also be based off of a Word Muncher, a character from the 1995 educational video game Word Munchers, which teaches young children grammar skills.
- Mr. Corneille only weighs 5 pounds, as revealed in "The Cage."