| Moonchild Corneille
| Character Information
As revealed in "The Inquisition," he had done eight years of hard labor at Elmore Penitentiary prior to his schoolteacher career.
He is a lime green humanoid frog who wears a yellow dress shirt, khaki pants, and brown shoes. He has large pale yellow eyes protruding upward away from his head. He is usually animated in a style that resembles pixel art. This is not the case, however, whenever he is captured in a photo or cameo, as he is animated in clean line art.
As shown in "The Cage," Mr. Corneille does not tend to favor exercising adequately, as he relaxes all the time in his class. This is reflected by his weak and unnaturally light body, coupled with "withered" muscles, as stated by Ms. Markham. This leads to him being extremely intimidated by the Russian fighter assigned to oppose him.
However, despite his poor physical quality, he still tends to relax in order to prepare for any challenge; however, he claims his inactivity is to mentally strengthen his strategic mindset, which, supposedly, overpowers the disadvantages of poor bodily strength. He is shown to be very passionate about battling against intimidating deeds, or alternatively, "fighting from the heart."
Overall, Corneille is a laid-back individual, who is rarely distressed. However, "The Inquisition" reveals that he did eight years hard labor prior to the series, implying a possible darker side to his personality.
- "The Others": Clare says goodbye to him.
- "The Comic": He sings LaserHeart's theme song.
- "The Uploads": He is in a video playing multiple musical instruments.
- "The Traitor": He is at Joyful Burger.
- "The Girlfriend": Jamie tapes him to the wall.
- "The Advice": He is shown in the teachers' lounge. Later, he sings and is hurt by the Abraham Lincoln goat.
- "The Love": He sings "What is Love?"
- "The Scam": He runs out of school when Gargaroth rises from the depths of the underworld.
- "The Vision": He is shown walking in the hallway, and Gumball takes his stapler.
- "The Cycle": He is in Richard's flashback.
- "The Stars": He is in Larry's restaurant.
- "The Nuisance": He teaches his class.
- "The List": He runs a marathon.
- "The Lady": He is intoxicated from accidentally eating a candle.
- "The Cage": His first major role. He tries to impress Ms. Markham by lying about being a cage fighter.
- "The Anybody": He appears in a flashback to "The Cage."
- "The Candidate": He passes out at the Charity Ball.
- "The Wish": He is in the teachers' lounge.
- "The Agent": (mentioned)
- "The Revolt": He is in an Elmore Stream-It video.
- "The Inquisition": He is in the teachers' lounge and is questioned about his work references by Principal Brown.
- Simon Lipkin (US/UK)
- Carlos Seidl (Brazil, in "The Others")
- Alessandro Bevilacqua (France, in "The Cage")
Click here to view the gallery.
- His first name is revealed in "The Cage."
- In his prototype design, his shirt was blue.
- He is not pixelated in photos and videos, similar to how Carrie is not visible in photos and videos.
- Mr. Corneille only weighs five pounds, as revealed in "The Cage."