is the second transportation vehicle for the Wattersons
. It first appears in "The DVD
" when Nicole
parks in front of the house
with it. It is mostly driven by Nicole.
- "The DVD": Nicole parks in front of the house with it.
- "The Responsible": Nicole and Richard drive to the school and the near the end, they come home.
- "The Gi": The car gets a major role when Nicole drives them to school then drives herself to it when saving her son from embarrassment.
- "The Kiss": Nicole and Richard go away before Granny Jojo's arrival.
- "The Club": It is seen parked next to the school then later parked next to the house.
- "The Car": Nicole accidentally backs into the Robinsons' car.
- "The Microwave": Nicole parks next to the house.
- "The Meddler": Nicole walks towards it before getting a call from Gumball.
- "The Copycats": It is briefly seen in the copycats' remake "Don't Come Back."
- "The Fuss": Nicole fails to drive to the tattoo shop and crashes into a bus.
- "The Uncle": It is seen in the background behind the school playground in its Season 1 design.
- The minivan resembles the 1984–1986 Dodge Caravan.
- It has been seen in different colors.
- In Season 3, the minivan got a redesign where the taillights are now red and the door handles are now on the opposite side, making it a station wagon.
- The real life version of this vehicle has one back door instead of two.
- The Wattersons also own another vehicle, which is called Cartax.
- Despite the fact that the minivan belongs to the Wattersons, there are some occassions of the minivan being driven by other Elmore residents.