Kwesi Nii-Lante Boakye (born April 6th, 1999) is an actor who formerly voiced Darwin Watterson in The Amazing World of Gumball. His role has been taken by Terrell Ransom, Jr. in Season 3 due to his voice becoming too deep for Darwin. He is currently most famous for his role as Manny from the movie, I Can Do Bad All By Myself. He was also the voice of Gossamer from The Looney Tunes Show.
- The Shield (as Wendell, one episode)
- Days of our Lives (as Artemis/Scott, eighteen episodes)
- Day Break (as James Mathis, five episodes)
- 'Til Death (Kid, one episode)
- If I Had Known I Was a Genius (Unknown Role)
- I Can Do Bad All By Myself (as Manny)
- The Princess and The Frog (Voice of a Newspaper Boy and others)
- Valentine's Day (Soccer Kid, Film)
- Faith and Dreams (Student, Short Film)
- Special Agent Oso (Andrew, TV Episode "Thunderbubble")
- Hawthome (as William Glass, one episode)
- Men of a Certain Age (as Jamie Thoreau, fourteen episodes)
- The Amazing World of Gumball (voice of Darwin)
- Southland (as Richard, African American boy)
- The Looney Tunes Show (voice of Gossamer)
- Hawaii Five-0 (as Kevin, one episode)
- The Mentalist (as Anthony Rome, one episode)
- The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers (Young Narrator, two episodes)
- Community (as Elijah Bennett, two episodes)
- Touch (as Faria, one episode)
- Unconditional (as Macon, Film)
- Coincidentally, he is younger than Logan Grove, much like how Darwin is younger than Gumball.
- Boakye has two brothers who are also actors: Kwame Boateng and Kofi Siriboe.
- He is the great-grandson of a respected Ghana West African King.
- Each of the three voice actors for the Watterson children had roles in other shows on Cartoon Network.