This is a Featured Article. This page was selected as Featured Article on the main page. A new article will be elected soon.
Thank you for supporting the Gumball Wiki.
| Character Information
Kenneth was created by mixing together various disgusting things (such as snotty tissues, bird feces, and even regurgitated spoiled milk) into a jar, which was then put into the microwave. After this, the gross mixture somehow gained a life of its own. Kenneth is a greyish-brown vaguely humanoid monster. He seems to have a very loose body form, and he looks constantly runny. Kenneth has a large mouth filled with razor sharp teeth, and when he grows to a larger size, his eyes start to glow white.
Kenneth seems to be a malicious and dangerous beast. The only thing he seems to enjoy doing is eating people, and once he manages to eat someone, he grows a little bit bigger. He first attacks Gumball and Darwin, but they mistake it for simple hunger, so they feed it. Eventually, he then eats the mailman and Anais, but does not want to eat Gumball and Darwin, which shows that when it was made, he was a bit sympathetic towards them. However, when he ate Richard, he seems to have lost his sympathy towards the duo who claimed to be his mother and father, as he proceeds to attack them.
- "The Microwave": His debut.
- "The Finale": He is brought out of the freezer by Richard and Anais, and quickly grows to monstrous size while being reheated in the microwave. He then goes on a rampage and gets into a fight with Hector.
- "The Name": He makes a cameo in Gumball's subconscious.
Click here to view the gallery.
- Kenneth and his motives seem to be inspired by the monster from the classic movie The Blob.
- It is unknown how he was shrunk down and captured after what happened in "The Microwave."