Jackie Wilson is a recurring character in The Amazing World of Gumball. She is the mother of Tobias and Rachel, and the wife of Harold. She has made numerous cameos throughout the series. Her first major role was in "The Mothers."
She shares numerous traits with Tobias and Rachel; her lips are purple, and her eyes look like those of Tobias. Her skin is colored chartreuse, and her hair fades from light blue, to deep blue, to purple, to magenta. Her shirt is violet-red, and her pants are purple. She wears green wrist bands and green socks. She also wears violet-red shoes and a green and white striped headband—just like Tobias—with green hoop earrings. Starting from season 2, her shirt has no sleeves, the shadow under her body is lightened, and she has gained eyebrows, and has dark shades on her shoes.
- "The DVD": Her debut. She walks by Gumball and Darwin.
- "The End": She is in the long line.
- "The Party": (first speaking role, only her shadow is seen) She tells Harold that Tobias and Rachel were well-behaved for the weekend.
- "The Curse": She is in line at Daisyland with her family.
- "The Wand": She is in a flashback.
- "The Ape": She is at school dancing and later at Nicole and Richard's wedding during flashbacks.
- "The Knights" (mentioned)
- "Christmas": She is with her husband and son.
- "The Authority": She is in the car pileup.
- "The Sidekick": She is kidnapped by Darwin.
- "The Castle": She tells Harold off.
- "The Tape" (mentioned)
- "The Plan": She is at the park with Harold in Gumball, Darwin, and Anais' imagination.
- "The Name": She is in Gumball's subconscious.
- "The Gripes": She is in the crowd donating to the Wattersons.
- "The Law": She is in the park and Felicity almost runs her over.
- "The Mothers": Her first major role. She is a contestant in the Mothers Competition, but it turns out she cheated along with Tobias.
- "The Shell": She calls pest control on Penny.
- "The Pizza": She along with the other twisted citizens attack the Wattersons, and are quickly defeated by Nicole.
- "The Lie": She appears at Elmore Shopping, at home with Tobias and Harold, and finally at the Wattersons' house with Banana Bob.
- "The Butterfly": She is knocked over by the librarian.
- "The Saint": She tries to help Tony.
- "The Oracle": She is one of the people who wants to be the 1,000,000th customer.
- "The Spoiler": She is in the cinema and is smacked by Gumball.
- "The Nobody": She is in line to get hot dogs.
- "The Downer": She is stuck in traffic.
- "The Return": She is in the cinema.
- "The Crew" (mentioned)
- "The Others": She is in the crowd.
- "The Parking": She is in the cinema and gets mad at the Wattersons.
- "The Routine": She runs from Mr. Rex.
- "The Romantic": She dances as part of the flash mob organized by Gumball.
- "The Uploads": She throws things at Tobias, thinking he is an intruder.
- "The Apprentice": Gumball and Patrick knock over her shopping cart with a golf cart.
- "The Wicked": She runs from Mrs. Robinson twice and is almost run over by her.
- "The Traitor": She is in a restaurant and thinks Gumball is talking about pee.
- "The Origins: Part Two": She runs from Darwin.
- "The Signal": She is almost run over.
- "The Love": She is eating with Harold and is grossed out by Sussie's parents.
- "The Awkwardness": She is on the bus.
- "The Points": A picture of her is seen in her house.
- "The Blame": She is in the audience and Tobias pickpockets her.
- "The Scam": She is outside of the school and cheers for Gumball, Darwin, and Carrie.
- "The Disaster": She is in the mall walking.
- "The Rerun": She is at the mall.
- "The Guy": She walks in the mall.
- "The Choices": She is kicked by Nicole in her imagination when she was younger, and later when she is older she topples a statue of Nicole over.
- "The Cycle": She appears as the prom queen in a flashback. Later Harold dumps her.
- "The Stars": She eats at the five star restaurant.
- "The Diet": She is in the crowd.
- "The Singing": She is in a restaurant with her husband.
- "The Best": She is on the bus.
- "The Worst”: She is on the bus.
- "The Nuisance": She is in the crowd that hates the Wattersons.
- "The Line": She is running to see the movie with her son and is choked by him.
- "The List": She is in the crowd cheering for Gumball and Darwin, and later is at the auditorium.
- "The Lady": She walks in the mall.
- "The One": She walks in the mall while her son tries to hurt Leslie.
- "The Anybody": She and Harold celebrate Tobias' birthday, unaware that Clayton has disguised himself as Tobias so as to steal his birthday. Later, she and Harold watch Stellar Odyssey in the cinema.
- "The Faith": She is at the mall and beats Rocky up when he hits on her.
- "The Candidate": She attends the Children's Future Ball.
- "The Shippening": Sarah ships her with Principal Brown.
- "The Schooling": She is in the cinema.
- "The Ghouls": She gives Banana Joe, Billy, Idaho, and Anton candy.
- "The Awareness": She cheers for the melted cheese guy.
- "The Drama": She is at the park with her family and is breathed on by a demon.
- "The Web": She is on Elmore Plus.
- "The Revolt": She is attacked by objects, mainly a fan.
Click here to view the gallery.
- She apparently loves to shop, as she is often seen with shopping bags in her appearances.
- Her name was revealed to be "Jackie" in a summary for "The Mothers."
- She may be the same age as Nicole, because she appears in Nicole's prom flashback in "The Ape."
- She used to be friends with Nicole as revealed in her past, however, they became enemies, possibly due to the events of "The Mothers."
- She also seems to have studied martial arts with Nicole, as shown in "The Choices."
- She, along with Ocho, has had a major role before a speaking role, unless one counts "The Party," where she did speak, but only a shadow of her appeared.
- Unusually, she debuts in the show before her son does, unless one counts the early reel. Tobias debuts in "The Third," while Jackie debuts in "The DVD."
- She seems to be a few years younger than her husband, as in "The Choices", she was the same age as Nicole, while Harold was already a teenager.