The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
How to Ratatwang Your Panda is a mockbuster movie produced by "Mic Graves Films." Its first appearance was in "The Treasure." It is found in bargain bins like most mockbusters.
- Chuck the Panda (a possible protagonist)
- Good rat (a possible protagonist)
- Bad rats (possible antagonists)
- This film is a parody of two mockbuster films by the Brazilian animation studio Video Brinquedo: The Little Panda Fighter (a rip-off of DreamWorks' Kung Fu Panda), and Ratatoing (one of Pixar's Ratatouille). The concatenation of the two titles is a reference to another one of DreamWorks' movies, How to Train Your Dragon.
- The film's characters make a cameo in "The Void."
- The DVD appears again in "The Man" as part of Gumball's Rube Goldberg machine.
- The film company's name, Mic Graves Films, is a reference to one of the show's producers, Mic Graves.
- In "The News," it is revealed that the panda's name is Chuck as seen in the closed captions.
|Merchandise||The DVD (DVD) • The Mystery (DVD) • The Party (DVD) • Volume 4 (DVD) • Merchandise|
|Other||Animation errors • Cartoon Network movie bumpers • April Fools promos • Daisy the Donkey Show • Super Golden Flakes • Daisy Flakes • Win or Don't Win • Z Station • Alligators on a Train • Electro Fat • Wanda • How to Ratatwang Your Panda • A Pony's Tail • Night-Mare on Elmore Street • Gumball and Darwin's video camera • The Amazing Adventures of Gumball and Darwin and Sarah • Forbidden Book • Sluzzle Tag • Watch Out Little Teddy • The Screamening • Entertainernator • Captain Punch • LaserHeart and The Smooch • The Incredible World of Chi Chi • Waiting for Gumball • What Dad Would Do For a Sausage • Lucky helmet • Universal remote • Magic notebook • Male Power 2000 • Joy virus • Cartax • Fitzgeralds' car • Robinsons' car • Reach for the Stars chart • Janice • Minivan • School bus • Public bus • Bobert System|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.