The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
GameplayThe objective of the game is to reach the top of the cliff by bouncing off candy canes. To move, use the left and right arrow keys. To jump, use the space bar. The player only needs to jump at the beginning; touching the top of a candy cane will automatically bounce Gumball up, breaking it in the process. Occasionally, a crow will fly from the side of the screen, pushing Gumball to the other side on contact.
Points are earned by collecting snowflakes and completing the level quickly. There are six levels in the game. Each progressive level makes the cliff higher and the candy canes rarer.
The game ends if the timer hits zero.
- This game was released in Asia on December 19th, 2011, as part of Cartoon Network's Crackin Christmas Countdown.
- This is the first game released exclusively in Asia.
- This is the first Gumball activity of all time related to Christmas, despite not having a related episode at the time of release.
- Note that through the game, Gumball's ears are not visible. This is not the only time however, as Gumball's ears were not shown in a scene from "The Date" and "The Gi."
- As of November 2012, this game now appears on the list of Gumball games on its minisite in CN Asia.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.