|"Well, you know I could help you with that."|
| Character Information
The Ghosts are minor characters in The Amazing World of Gumball. They appeared in the episode "Halloween" where Carrie took Gumball, Darwin and Anais to their Halloween party. Unlike Carrie, they most likely have all died in one way or another.
The Ghosts come in a variety of spooky forms, all of which are translucent.
The Ghosts have abilities typical of ghosts and other undead, such as phasing through walls and dislodging body parts. They can also touch physical objects, like Carrie can.
- "Halloween": (first major role) Many ghosts are partying at the haunted house.
- "The Extras": (second major role) Two are in the graveyard.
- "The Question": One talks to Gumball and Darwin.
- "The Matchmaker": (flashback) They appear in the flashback as they did in "Halloween."
- "The Deal": Several of them party with Carrie and Darwin.
- "The Ghouls": They are shown to have lost the ability to scare people, and thus work day jobs. However, Gumball and Darwin help them get their scaring powers back.
- "The Drama": They are in a picture taken by Carrie.
- The ghost with a paper bag and tentacles looks almost identical to the Box Squid, one of the background characters at school. Both bear similarities to Fragile, a scrapped character.
- The ghost that is an arm with tattoos resembles Reaper.