The Forest of Doom is a minor location in The Amazing World of Gumball. It is located in what appears to be a large park in Elmore. When viewed from far above the trees, it possesses an uncanny resemblance to a human skull.
It is also known to be very dark, even when it is sunny outside, possibly since the trees are so tall and thick that they block the sunlight. The forest is bigger than it looks from the outside, and is also easy to get lost in.
The Forest of Doom is home to a variety of creepy plants and animals—there are trees with snarling faces, monstrous squirrels, horrific chicken-deer hybrids, and possibly a lot more that Gumball and Darwin were fortunate enough to avoid. Though their size varies, they almost all seem to be aggressive. Some are shown to be capable of speech.
- "The Picnic": Miss Simian and her class (except for the Watterson brothers) go for a picnic while avoiding it. Meanwhile, Gumball and Darwin get lost in it.
- "The Bet": Bobert gets Principal Brown lost here.
- "The Voice": One of the monsters can be seen on Elmore Plus, with the forest in the background.
- "The World": The Fitzgeralds have a picnic here.
- "The Shell": Penny (without her shell) initially decides to live here after her father calls her a monster.
- "The Question": The creatures try to teach Gumball and Darwin the meaning of life through a song here.
- "The Romantic": It is the last misguided location in the treasure hunt Gumball set up for Penny.
- "The List": It is shown in a photo of the Wattersons taking a family vacation.
- Gumball and Darwin stumble upon a cliff in the forest, which is odd, seeing how from the aerial view shown, no possible location for a cliff can be found.
- Gumball and Penny's first real kiss took place here.