| Felicity Parham
| Character Information
Felicity Parham is an orange humanoid with blue lips. Her figure is a simple shape, consisting of an abnormally large head, noodle-like arms, normal legs, and a spoon-like body. She wears no clothes and is seen walking around Elmore with her son, Billy.
She is extremely snobbish and tends to discourage others who try to impress her with her own opinions with no remorse, due to her believing to be superior and more sophisticated than others, causing her rivalry with Nicole. She is also obstinate and easily annoyed, as shown in "The Egg."
She is overprotective and overbearing, as stated once from Nicole, to her child, Billy. When an outside article (ex. video games, Anais, etc.) that is unexposed to Billy is shown, she believes that it will influence him negatively, and tries to separate Billy from it. She expects Billy to not misbehave.
- "Christmas": She is at the hospital when Richard tries to do his good deeds to get back on the nice list.
- "The Bumpkin": She can be seen at a desk when the Wattersons drive their car into The Fitzgeralds' pool.
- "The Authority": She is seen walking with Billy after Gumball crosses the street.
- "The Hero": She is seen in a flashback watching Richard's dance in the street.
- "The Sidekick": She makes a cameo driving a police car.
- "The Tag": She is seen briefly driving her car when the trash can constantly gets ran over.
- "The Limit": She is seen in the supermarket with Billy.
- "The Kids": She is seen across the street from Gumball and Darwin with Billy.
- "The Name": She is in the shopping line at Food N' Stuff.
- "The Extras": Her first major role. She is driving in a car with her son Billy. After being easily annoyed, she intentionally crashes her car into her house. Shortly after, she walks out of the debris, and hits her forehead with a spade, "taking a nap." She later appears at the park with Billy screaming at the kissing pizzas.
- "The Gripes": She unknowingly buckles her groceries in her car, then tosses Billy into the trunk, while stating she always knew Richard was a "bad parent."
- "The Law": She flips out after Gumball tries to jaywalk the second time, causing her to hijack Larry's ice cream truck, and drive it through the park.
- "The Mothers": She is in her car at the mall parking lot with Billy.
- "The Shell": She is in the audience watching the school play.
- "The Burden": She is seen with her son in the park, while Darwin talks to "Chris Morris."
- "The Pizza": She steals parts from the Wattersons' vehicle.
- "The Lie": She sings Sluzzle Tag carols with other citizens at the mall.
- "The Butterfly": She can be seen in the Elmore Wings plane, and, later, she is among the citizens fighting for a $20.00 bill.
- "The Oracle": She is one of the many people at the mall who wants to be the 1,000,000th customer.
- "The Spoiler": She can be seen in the cinema, watching The Screamening.
- "The Countdown": She can be seen with Billy, when Gumball attempts parkour.
- "The Egg": Her second major role. She and Billy are invited over to the Watterson home for dinner by Nicole.
- "The Pest" (mentioned)
- "The Parking": She can be seen watching a movie at the cinema.
- "The Routine": She appears running from Mr. Rex.
- "The Romantic": She dances as part of the musical number for Gumball's first clue.
- "The Wicked": She can be seen at the mall.
- "The Traitor": She is at the cinema.
- "The Origins: Part Two": She runs from Darwin.
- "The Love": She is seen calling the police because of Richard hugging Billy.
- "The Awkwardness": She is at the mall with Billy.
- "The Nest": She runs away from the Evil Turtle's babies.
- "The Night": She is seen at the mall in Hector's dream.
- "The Misunderstandings": She can be seen at the mall with Billy.
- "The Blame": Her third major role. She tries to ban video games from Elmore.
- "The Compilation": She is interviewed by Mike.
- "The Disaster": She is seen at the mall.
- "The Rerun": She is seen at the mall.
- "The Guy": She is seen outside the mall with Billy.
- "The Boredom": She is seen during Sal Left Thumb's song.
- "The Choices": Her younger self is seen protesting with Mr. Small.
- "The Slide": She is one of the people Rocky meets on Trawlr.
- "The Loophole" (mentioned)
- "The Copycats": She is seen driving her car.
- "The Ollie": She first appears in Richard's flashback, and later among the people laughing at Gumball.
- "The Cycle": She is at the mall.
- "The Stars": She is in front of the cinema.
- "The Ex": She is at the mall.
- "The Sorcerer": She is swallowed by the troll.
- "The Menu": She is seen at the mall.
- "The Singing": She is seen during the Billy Rap.
- "The Weirdo": She sees Gumball, Darwin and Sussie in the street.
- "The Best": She is knocked over by Gumball and Darwin.
- "The Petals": She watches Leslie streaking and later appears at the mall.
- "The Worst": She is at the park watching Nicole.
- "The Nuisance": She is seen in the crowd.
- "The Line": She is in the line for Stellar Odyssey and later appears at Elmore Shopping.
- "The List": She is seen in the audience watching the play.
- "The News": She is seen on the news.
- "The Lady": She walks past Richard in the mall.
- "The One": She is seen in the mall with shopping bags.
- "The Cage": She is seen in the crowd cheering for Mr. Corneille.
- "The Neighbor": She is outside of the mall. Later, she walks in the park with her son.
- "The Anybody": She watches the Construction Men put out the fire on the toppled school bus.
- "The Candidate": She attends the Children's Future Ball.
- "The Shippening": She is shipped with Richard by Sarah.
- "The Brain": She is seen shopping at Food N' Stuff.
- "The Founder": She works at Chanax.
- "The Schooling": She walks through the mall. Later, she makes Gumball and Darwin move her. Later, she is at the store during the Black Friday sales.
- "The Intelligence": She is part of the crowd.
- "The Spinoffs": She is on Bobert's Kitchen.
- "The Future": Siciliana gets mad at her.
- "The Mess": She walks by the Wattersons' house.
- "The Revolt": She is in Darwin’s imagination. Later, she runs from the objects.
Click here to view the gallery.
- She seems to have a psychotic side as well, as seen in "The Law." This is also hinted in "The Extras," when she crashes her car into a house (with her son in it), and knocks herself out with a spade shortly afterwards.
- Her name was revealed in "The Egg."
- Her son Billy speaks in a British accent, although she does not.
- She wore blue high-heels in "Christmas" "The Shell," and "The List." She also wears shoes in a picture frame in "The Love," but in the rest of her appearances, she is barefoot.
- Her husband has yet to appear in the series, but he was first mentioned in "The Extras."
- Interestingly, in "The Slide," she is shown to have an account on "Trawlr," the in-universe parody of the dating services app Tinder. This might mean that she and her husband have separated and/or spend little time with each other.
- She has many parallels to Kahn Souphanousinphone from King of the Hill: both are easily angered, despise the protagonist's family, consider their children superior to other peoples' children, have very high opinions of themselves, do not want their children to be influenced by people other than themselves, and look down on others.