The "Elmore Song" is an out-of-show promo for the second season of The Amazing World of Gumball. It features completely original footage, which portrays the characters and the settings as a mechanical puppet show. The promo was created by the London-based studio Blue Zoo. The video was uploaded to the official Elmore Stream-It channel on October 31st, 2013.
Gumball: Have you heard about my town,
It's called Elmore!
There's a robot, a peanut,
Banana named Joe!
And Carrie, who's scary!
She's an emo!
There's Lazy Larry who works in the store!
Fervidus Pizza, the bank, the mall!
We've got the Robinsons who love to row!
Hector rides the bus to school
But no one knows just how he does!
Tobias, so lame,
With words like "ciao!"
My bully, a T-Rex
Gotta run now
Dad doesn't work,
He's home all day!
He's got the time
So take it away!
Richard: Yo, yo, the name is Richard,
So listen to my rhymes!
I practiced in the mirror
Maybe seven hundred times!
I'm a miracle master,
I gotta break it down
Something, something, something
And this tie is brown!
Gumball: Now you met
Some people we know!
Sorry to say,
It's time to go!
All this! All this!
All of this in town,
Darwin: [singing] And that's how I got my legggggsss!
Gumball: [spoken] Call that a song?
This is a song...
[singing] Have you heard about my town before?
It's not on any maps...
but it's called El...
There's a robot,
...and a banana named Joe!
Banana Joe: That's me!
Gumball: And Carrie's kinda scary 'cause she's...
Carrie: ...a ghost?
Gumball: No, emo.
This is Lazy Larry and he works in the store.
[spoken] As well as the gas station, Laser Video, Fervidus Pizza, the bank, the mall...
[singing] ...and heaps more!!!
These are the Robinsons and they always row
Hector rides the school bus but I just don't know how
Tobias is so lame coz he says things like...
Gumball: And my bully is a T Rex...
...so I'm gonna run now!
Take it away, Dad!
Richard: Yo! The name is Richard Watterson so listen to my rhymes (ETC.)
somethin' somethin' somethin'...and this tie is BROWN!
Gumball: So you've met the people and you know the score,
About a town we call...
...what do you think?
Darwin: Well, you ran out of the room so I didn't really hear any of it.
First line was good though.
- Jacob Hopkins did the voice of Gumball on this music video, as confirmed on his Twitter. This marks the first time he has been the voice of Gumball, following Logan Grove's departure from the show because of him hitting puberty at the age of fifteen.
- When it was uploaded to Elmore Stream-It, fifteen seconds were removed from the original video, most likely to make the clip the correct length for TV broadcasting.
- This is the first song that was not shown on television in America. Instead, it was shown only on YouTube, Dailymotion, Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and Vimeo. It is a "Direct-to-Websites" song. However, the song airs in France in the "CN Surprise" block.
- There was going to be an extended version of the song, but it was cancelled for unknown reasons.
- There is one point in the song where Gumball mentions that Hector rides the bus; “The Night” later contradicts this.
- When Gumball pops out of the toilet, he has no ears.
- When Darwin first appears, his eyelashes are missing.
- When Richard is singing, his whiskers are missing on one side.
- When Gumball counts the many places Larry works at on his fingers, he counts "Fervidus" and "Pizza" as two different places, when there is only one place named Fervidus Pizza.
- In Hector's scene, three Gumballs can be seen in the bus.
- When Gumball counts the many places Larry works at on his fingers, Gumball has five fingers.