Elmore Shopping is a minor location in The Amazing World of Gumball. It is a retail store located on the corner of a city center. It first appeared in "The Fridge," where Gumball fought with Alison over a frozen chicken. Two of them have been seen, one in the mall, and another as part of a plaza.
- "The Fridge": Gumball fights Alison for a discounted chicken, and then a half price salmon here.
- "Christmas": Santa Claus, Gumball, Darwin and Anais talk inside a house in it.
- "The Flakers": Darwin and Anais go shopping here.
- "The Sidekick": It briefly appears during the montage of Tobias' apologies.
- "The Limit": Its first major role. Nicole loses her temper and goes on a rampage here.
- "The Promise": Gumball and Darwin go shopping, here but Banana Joe camouflages himself so Gumball does not see him.
- "The Castle": Richard and his children go shopping here.
- "The World": Several objects sing here. Alison is also seen here.
- "The Name": It appears in Gumball's subconscious.
- "The Gripes": Anais and Richard go shopping here.
- "The Mothers": Some security guards track down Banana Barbara here. It is also seen when Nicole's bag has very hard things in it.
- "The Password"
- "The Lie": Gumball, Darwin and Richard go shopping here at Sluzzle Tag.
- "The Butterfly" (cameo)
- "The Nemesis": Gumball and Darwin annoy Rob here.
- "The Routine": Several citizens run from Mr. Rex here.
- "The Apprentice": Gumball and Patrick drive through it with a golf cart.
- "The Wicked" (cameo)
- "The Nest" (cameo)
- "The Copycats": The Wattersons and their doppelgängers go shopping here.
- "The Uncle": Richard is at the cash register.
- "The Worst": Richard makes Larry play with a fish here.
- "The Petals": Gumball and Darwin moisturize Leslie's wilting face here.
- "The Line": The Wattersons fight the Parhams here on their way to see Stellar Odyssey.
- "The Singing": Larry works his fifth all-night shift here during "I'm Singing."
- "The Parents": The Wattersons go shopping here.
- "The Revolt": Darwin tells the objects to revolt against people here.