The Elmore Expressway is a section of a four-lane divided interstate highway in Elmore. The expressway must be near the Wattersons' neighborhood because they drive on it to get to Elmore Junior High. It has a colossal crack in it which leads down into a gorge.
- "The Laziest": Its debut. Larry drives home on it.
- "The Gi": Nicole drives her sons to school on it.
- "The Party": Richard drives his sons and Tina to Rachel's party on it.
- "The Mustache": The Watterson brothers test-drive a car on it.
- "The Club": The Wattersons drive Colin, Felix, Bobert, and Ocho on it while trying to figure out what to do with them.
- "The Ape": The Wattersons chase down Miss Simian on it.
- "The Curse": Gumball attempts to jump the gorge, but fails.
- "The Fight": Nicole and Gumball drive to the junkyard on it.
- "The Bumpkin": Richard drives his children to school on it.
- "The Authority": Richard and the children, having been turned into idiots by Granny Jojo's sheltering, drive the family car on it, while Jojo and Nicole chase them in the former's car.
- "The Finale" (flashback)
- "The Name" (flashback)
- "The Vacation" (flashback)
- "The Password": Nicole and Richard both attempt to take their sons shopping for a computer.
- "The Shell": Penny lands here in dragon form with Gumball.
- "The Pizza" (flashback)
- "The Oracle": Nicole drives her children down it to reach the mall.
- "The Countdown": Gumball and Darwin ride the public bus down it to school.
- "The Return": Richard tries to reach his children, who are in the container port, by driving down the expressway.
- "The Others": Clare leaves Elmore down it.
- "The Parking": The Wattersons drive to the mall's parking lot down it.
- "The Routine": Richard's routine takes him through here, where he is ambushed by toll trolls.
- "The Upgrade": Gumball, Darwin, and Bobert travel through here on their way to the Bobert Store.
- "The Signal": Richard drives his sons through here, but the world begins to glitch out, and the boys are sent down the expressway without a driver in the car.
- "The Bus": Rocky drives several students down the highway on the school bus.
- "The Roots": The Wattersons drive to the park to release Darwin, then drive back down it through here.
- "The Fury": Nicole tries to drive her children to school down the expressway, but they get stuck in traffic, leading to Nicole simply running to school.
- "The Disaster": The Wattersons drive down the expressway to the mall.
- "The Boredom": The construction men steal the Wattersons' house and transport it down the expressway.
- "The Choices" (flashback)
- "The Copycats": The Wattersons' imitators fall into the gorge.
- "The Box": It appears in Nicole's prediction of the box's contents. She imagines the family getting rich from finding money in the box, then driving down the expressway to escape a hitman.
- "The Menu": Richard rushes to Joyful Burger through it.
- "The Heist": Richard drives home through it.
- "The List": It appears on Elmore Maps.
- "The Rival": Anais transports her brothers here when they play peekaboo with her.
- "The Vegging": The Watterson family car, containing Nicole, Richard, and Anais, hangs over the gorge.
- "The Father": Richard and Frankie go fishing for wallets.
- "The Pact" (mentioned)
- "The Shippening": The shopkeeper of the Awesome Store escapes the law by driving down the expressway to the Canadian border, looking to seek asylum from the corrupt mannerisms of the Elmore Police Station.
- "The Brain" (dream)
- "The Stink": Mr. Small drives his van down it.
- "The Agent": Gumball, Darwin, and Bobert attempt to reach school by going down it.
- The expressway might be an interstate highway, because it runs up to a Canadian Border Checkpoint on the 49th parallel, a border that is outside the confines of the State of California.
- Miss Simian, Gumball, Darwin, Anais, Richard, Chi Chi, Ribbit, Bobert, and Chi Chi's parents are the characters known to have fallen into the gap.
- In Formula Cartoon, an online MMO, the expressway is featured as a track. It is rated as the hardest track in the game.
- Despite being titled as an "Expressway," the road appears to be a Freeway as there are no traffic lights restriction access, as defined by the United States Federal government's "Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices."