| Character Information
Like Hot Dog Guy and the hot dog man, he is a large anthropomorphic hot dog with thin arms, legs, a mouth, and eyes. On his head is a blue-grey police hat, and on his chest is a badge. On occasion, he can be seen wearing sunglasses.
- "The Heist": He discusses where the bank robber could have possibly gone with the Donut Cop, the coffee cop, and Larry.
- "The News": He is in front of the Wattersons' house as it burns.
- "The Sucker": Darwin imagines him arresting Julius Oppenheimmer Sr.
- "The Father": He and several cops tackle Richard.
- "The Faith": He is attacked by a rabid duck in the park.
- "The Founder": He is offended by Richard calling him a hot dog.
- According to "The Founder," Earl dislikes the term "hot dog" when used to describe his race, preferring "artificially-flavored reconstituted meat snack." He refers to this as the "preferred term," implying that other sentient hot dogs may also find the term "hot dog" offensive.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.