| Donut Cop
| Character Information
The Donut Cop is, as his name suggests, a giant, pink donut. Since he is the sheriff of Elmore, he wears an officer's hat, a star shaped badge, and a blue policeman's uniform.
Since he is a donut, he has a large hole in the middle of his body, which has some large, flat teeth resembling popsicle sticks sticking out, and it functions as his mouth. Strangely, he has pronounced eyelashes, which are usually used on female characters.
The Donut Cop does not seem to be a very capable sheriff since he is extremely oblivious towards any actual criminal activity, often not noticing when something is not right. In "The Friend," he is seen relying entirely on a manual to tell him what to do, accidentally causing the Chimera to explode and injuring many of his men. The episode "The Law" shows that the Donut Cop would do anything just to prove one simple point, showing that he can get carried away with his ideas.
He shows more of his capabilities in "The Law" with his determination to enforce law and order in Elmore. However, in "The Pizza," he joins in on the chaos, committing crimes himself as he was not paid by Larry for his duties.
He also does not seem to realize that his mouth goes through his body. Anything he throws into his mouth ends up going through him and on the ground behind him. Because of this, he is always hungry. His favorite food seems to be coffe and donuts, which is ironic, because he himself is a donut.
- "The Third": He appears for a brief moment, measuring Gumball's speed with his speed check.
- "The Spoon": He visits the gas station, and later arrests Nicole, thinking she was robbing it.
- "The Ghost": He is attacked by Gumball (possessed by Carrie), who takes a large bite out of him.
- "The Sock": He almost arrests Gumball and Darwin.
- "The Car": He keeps refusing to arrest Gumball and Darwin due to their ages, and tries to calm the the Robinsons, but almost gets attacked by them in their rage, and arrests the Robinsons for vandalism/assault.
- "The Colossus": He appears next to his police car when Hector crushes it.
- "The Knights": He writes a ticket for Patrick when he accidentally crashes into his police car.
- "The Phone" (mentioned)
- "Halloween": He thinks Larry is a criminal because of the drawing on his face that Gumball and Darwin made.
- "The Flakers": He almost arrests Nicole.
- "The Sidekick": He is in the police car looking for a peanut.
- "The Tag": He puts Richard and Mr. Robinson under house arrest.
- "The Game": He gets pranked by Richard.
- "The Castle": He is one of the guests at the Wattersons' house. He denies Gumball's call to intervene the out-of-control party inside.
- "The Internet": He is tricked by the Internet into attempting to arrest Gumball and Darwin.
- "The Finale": He briefly appears at the door of a jail cell where the Wattersons are held.
- "The Kids": He approaches Gumball and Darwin, who are loitering during a song montage.
- "The Name": He chases down the Wattersons for stealing their own car.
- "The Law": His first major role. Gumball and Darwin drive him to break the law.
- "The Burden": He appears searching Elmore Junior High with Principal Brown and Miss Simian.
- "The Pizza": He drives his police car, and passes by the Wattersons' house. Later, he joins the chaos, and loots a TV.
- "The Lie" (mentioned)
- "The Butterfly": He arrests Marvin for street dancing without a license, but trips while trying to grab a $20.00 bill and ends up rolling down the street.
- "The Friend": He tries to arrest the chimera, but fails at doing so.
- "The Oracle": He chases Gumball into the mall.
- "The Safety": He appears on one of Darwin's security cameras.
- "The Spoiler": He appears at the Elmore Cinema.
- "The Nobody": Gumball calls him to alert him of the person living in the Watterson house.
- "The Downer": He is in one of the cars that are part of the traffic jam caused by Gumball.
- "The Egg": He appears in a flashback from "The Law."
- "The Money": He gets hit by Rocky's bus.
- "The Crew": He briefly appears at the end, arresting the senior citizens.
- "The Signature": He appears guarding the town hall.
- "The Gift": He appears at Masami's birthday party.
- "The Uploads": He tackles Tobias for a prank in a video of Elmore Stream, and he is featured in a video titled "Don Trump."
- "The Apprentice": He threatens to arrest Patrick for leaving a child (Gumball) unattended in a vehicle.
- "The Wicked": He makes Gumball and Darwin do community service thanks to Mrs. Robinson.
- "The Love": Gary crashes into his police car.
- "The Nest": He appears on TV talking about the Evil Turtle.
- "The Bus": He chases down the hijacked school bus along with other police officers.
- "The Night": He appears in Larry's dream, which turns out to be real.
- "The Fury": He along with other police officers are trying to catch the dolphin man, the spray-paint bottle, and the butterknife, but are arrested thanks to Nicole.
- "The Rerun": He appears in a flashback from "The Bus."
- "The Boredom": He chases a speeding driver who turns out to be himself.
- "The Choices": He appears in Nicole's imagination, arresting her for setting Harold's mansion on fire.
- "The Outside": He arrests Frankie for selling pieces of the moon to senior citizens.
- "The Ollie": He tries to stop Gumball from skateboarding in the street.
- "The Stars":He gets two stars and does not do his job.
- "The Diet": He tases Richard for posing with the fire hose.
- "The Uncle": He arrests Ocho for stealing a car, but gets shot by him.
- "The Heist": He is seen with the other police officers trying to find the criminal who robbed the bank.
- "The Singing": Sal Left Thumb bumps into him.
- "The Best": He arrests Carmen.
- "The Deal": Gumball, Darwin, and Anais eat him.
- "The Petals": He bleaches his eyes after seeing Leslie streaking.
- "The Nuisance": He tackles Richard for indecent exposure.
- "The News": He orders food at Joyful Burger while he is with the police. Subsequently, he is seen panting heavily from his running.
- "The Sucker": He arrests Julius's father.
- "The Vegging": He along with other police officers is trying to help the Wattersons.
- "The Anybody": Larry reports a crime committed by Clayton to him, but as Clayton was disguised as Larry whilst committing the crime, the sheriff sends the dogs after Larry instead of the true perpetrator.
- "The Faith": He is conducting traffic, but gets hit by a car.
- "The Shippening": He investigates what is in the shopkeeper's van, then chases after him. Later he tries to go up to Sarah's room, but no avail.
- "The Intelligence": He is the judge at Mrs. Robinson's trial when the town becomes medieval after the Internet shuts off.
- "The Spinoffs": He breathes out his mouth.
- "The Understanding": He almost arrests Quattro and Siciliana.
- "The Awareness": He investigates a crime scene.
- "The Drama": He is bitten by Carrie.
- "The Possession": He threatens to give Richard a ticket and tazes Mr. Small.
- "The Wish": He arrests Sal.
- "The Mess": He is knocked out.
- "The Revolt": He is in an Elmore Stream-It video. Later, he is attacked by a file cabinet.
- "The Decisions": He arrests Sal, later he is seen in the front of the mall.
- Lewis MacLeod (US/UK, season 1)
- Dan Russell (US/UK, season 2 onwards)
- Eduardo Borgueth (Brazil)
- Carlos Seidl (Brazil, in "The Name")
- Maxime Donnay (France)
- Miklós Kapácsy (Hungary)
- Gábor Joó (Hungary, in "The Flakers")
- György István Gubányi (Hungary, in "The Outside")
Click here to view the gallery.
- He is armed with what appears to be a stun gun.
- His animation style closely resembles claymation.
- His appearance and job are a reference to the stereotype that policemen frequently eat donuts on the job.
- In "The Ghost," it is shown that he is edible, since Carrie (in Gumball's body) takes a bite out of him.
- "The Law" is his first and only major role.
- The Donut Cop shares several similarities with Chief Wiggum from The Simpsons. For example, he appears to be incapable of working with the police due to his ignorance, his voice sounds similar to Wiggum, and he likes to eat donuts frequently.
- Even though he himself is a donut, he is shown craving donuts in "The Spoon." This proves that the Donut Cop is a cannibal, just like Sarah, who is sometimes seen eating vanilla ice cream cones, and Anton, who is seen consuming sandwiches in numerous episodes.
- In "The Law," he is fired for "misuse of his police siren, unlawful discharge of his weapon, baby bashing, assault with a motorized vehicle, grand theft auto, and absolute disregard for traffic regulations." Later in the episode, he is re-hired by the commissioner.
- He has feelings for the Female Coffee Cop, as revealed in "The Shippening."