| Dolphin man
| Character Information
The dolphin man is a humanoid dolphin that has a rounded body. He wears a leather jacket and a white shirt with a grease spot, and wears blue jeans with a belt with a skull in the center, and wears brown boots. When he was young, he originally had white eyes, but, presumably due to an incident where Nicole accidentally sprayed paint in his eyes, he now has permanent red eyes.
- "The Finale": He is seen with the prisoners in a jail cell with the Wattersons. He is later seen in the crowd attacking the Wattersons.
- "The Name": He appears in Gumball's subconscious.
- "The Extras": His first major role. He is seen humming a song with the prisoners.
- "The Money": He is seen working for a repossession company.
- "The Signature": He is seen moving Frankie's belongings out of his house, due to him not paying his rent.
- "The Check": His first speaking role. He is seen working at Darwin's business.
- "The Parking": He is seen at Chanax Inc. while watching the Wattersons out the window.
- "The Love": He is in a prison cell.
- "The Detective": He is picking up garbage bags.
- "The Fury": He, the spray-paint bottle, and the butterknife are attempting to rob a bank but get caught by Nicole.
- "The Boredom": He almost crashes into the Donut Cop.
- "The Choices": He gets sprayed in the face by Nicole.
- "The Fuss": He is seen getting a tattoo at the tattoo shop.
- "The Potato": He drives a salt truck.
- "The Outside": He is seen stealing a wheel from the Wattersons' car.
- "The Box": He drives a van.
- "The Stars": He is arm wrestling with Goblin when Larry's restaurant becomes a pub.
- "The Singing": He is seen with the spray-paint bottle and the 8-bit dog, watching Billy performing a rap.
- "The Rival": He throws a box to garbage.
- "The Sucker": Darwin throws a rock at him declaring war on him and his fellows.
- "The Cage": He is seen in the crowd cheering for Mr. Corneille.
- "The Faith": He is part of the crowd at Elmore Stadium, and joins the milk guy and several others in supporting magic over embroidery.
- "The Founder": He works at Chanax.
- "The Schooling": He is robbed by the bank. Later, he is in the store during the Black Friday sales.
- "The Ad": He tries to hurt Bernie but ends up hurting himself.
- "The Ghouls": He is attacked by a hand.
- "The Slip": He tows Cartax.
- "The Drama": He is ridden like a horse by Gumball and Darwin.
- "The Possession": He is in the background.
- "The Revolt": He is in Darwin's imagination. Later, he almost beats up the tattoo artist.
- "The Wish": He drives.
- "The Decisions": He is at the mall.
Click here to view the gallery.
- He might have red eyes because of how he got sprayed in the eyes in "The Choices."
- In "The Schooling," he reveals that he has children.