Disc Duel is an online game based on The Amazing World of Gumball.
The children are playing on the school's gym when Richard suddendly busts through the wall, wearing a referee outfit and holding a disc and a trophy. He then offer the kids to participate in a tournament of air hockey, with the trophy as the prize.
Disc Duel is a super-sized air hockey game with a crazy Gumball touch. You and your opponent take turns to throw the disc, scoring points for getting it past each other. You can curl it, bounce it and even do a special power throw to bamboozle your opponent. Score more points than them to progress to the next round. Play as Gumball, Darwin, Penny and many more of the Elmore gang and see how far you can go in the competition!
- Granny Jojo
- Colin and Felix
- Anton's Parents
- Coffee Cop
- Principal Brown
- Miss Simian
- Hot Dog Guy
- Mr. Small
- Shape People
- Oval Family
- Construction Men
- Doughnut Sheriff
- Evil Turtle
- Gumball's victory pose is the same pose as Nicole from "The Choices" and has the same whiskers as hers.
- Carrie's ingame victory pose and laughing face is the same as her laughing pose in "The Tape."
- Banana Joe's losing pose of crying is the same as in "The Promise."
- Principal Brown's pose in the audience is the same as in "The Lesson".
- Nicole's pose in the audience during the beach level is the same as in "The Night".
- In the audience, Rachel has her prototype design, and Ocho has his Season 1 design, making this one of the few games to use designs from many seasons.