|"Well, you know I could help you with that."
This article is about the game. You may be looking for the series.
Darwin is in charge of Elmore's Yearbook and he's gathering images of a number of his friends in order to complete the Yearbook. Darwin, with the help of Gumball, will travel across different locations with the aim of taking the best possible picture but they must solve puzzles along the way. Who do you think will be featured in the Yearbook cover? Carrie? Tobias? The Teachers? The only way to find out is to put on your thinking caps and start playing the game!
In the game, the player controls Gumball and Darwin. They go through different places, each one with four levels. The goal of each level is entering a green exit door. To achieve this, both Gumball and Darwin have to do their part. The player can control only one character at a time and if they wish to control the other character, they make a switch by pressing the "Z" key. Each of the two characters has different abilities - Gumball can jump higher, while Darwin is the one holding the camera and using it to blind enemies. Each enemy stays blinded for twenty seconds. The goal of the last level is finding the character whose photo Darwin wants to take for the yearbook and once he takes the photo, the level is complete and the player unlocks another place with another four levels. Upon the completion of the entire yearbook, the player can download it.
There are six places, each with four levels. These places are:
- Banana Joe's House (where Banana Joe is located)
- Elmore Mall (where Tobias is located)
- Carrie's House (where Carrie is located)
- School Hallway (where Alan is located)
- The Gym (where Sarah is located)
- Elmore School (where Principal Brown is located)
- Rotten cupcake
- Julius Oppenheimmer Jr.
- Mowdown (can jump over boxes)
- Reaper (cannot be blinded)
- Miss Simian (can jump over boxes and go through doors)
- The game is named after the mini-series of the same name.
- When the player fails a level, Gumball and Darwin's sad dance animation from "The Password" can be seen.
- Some of the photos Darwin takes are moments from episodes of the show. Joe's photo is from "The Photo," Sarah's photo is from "The Comic," and Principal Brown's is from "The Grades."
- The school is officially called Elmore Junior High, but in the game, it is simply called "Elmore School."