| Daisy the Donkey
| Character Information
Daisy the Donkey is a recurring fictional character in The Amazing World of Gumball. She is a pink and yellow stuffed donkey that was first shown as a character of the Daisy the Donkey Show in "The Responsible." She seems to be a very popular character in the series, seeing as she even has her own cereal and a theme park based on her. Anais in particular seems to be obsessed with her, even more so in the early seasons.
Daisy is a pink donkey with a yellow muzzle, hands, and feet. In Season 1, she has white sparkles in her pupils, though they have been removed and her eye color changed to purple since Season 2. Furthermore, she became a lighter shade of pink in Season 2 onwards.
- "The DVD": She speaks on TV, but only her voice is heard.
- "The Responsible": Her first physical appearance. She is on TV.
- "The Quest": Her first major role. Tina steals her.
- "The Party" (mentioned)
- "The Refund": Anais throws her doll at the camera.
- "The Car": Anais wants to see her Daisy on Ice show and later brings a large Daisy doll home.
- "The Meddler": She is on TV when Nicole arrives home.
- "The Remote": Her second major role. Anais has made a zippered pocket in her doll's back in order to hide the remote inside her. She also wants to watch her show.
- "The Job" (cameo)
- "Christmas" (poster)
- "The Watch" (cereal box)
- "The Flakers" (cereal box)
- "The Authority" (highway sign)
- "The World": Her third major role. A flashback is shown when Anais first got her. A montage is shown of them having fun until she starts speaking. Anais freaks out and kicks her into the air. She later appears at the end of the reprise of "The Amazing World of Elmore."
- "The Finale" (cereal box)
- "The Allergy" (cameo)
- "The Password" (highway sign)
- "The Butterfly" (cameo)
- "The Oracle" (poster)
- "The Countdown" (poster)
- "The Nobody": She is stolen by Rob.
- "The Egg": Anais brings her doll along for her playdate with Billy.
- "The Return": Hundreds of Daisy dolls fall out of a shipping container.
- "The Nemesis": Pink plates featuring a devilish drawing of her are at the party.
- "The Crew" (cameo)
- "The Uploads": She fights with Sally.
- "The Night": She dreams about torturing Anais.
- "The Blame": She is on a poster in a game.
- "The Detective": Her fourth major role. She is torn apart and almost disposed of by Gumball and Darwin. Anais sets out to search for her.
- "The Compilation" (cereal box)
- "The Disaster": She is on a video game cover.
- "The Matchmaker": She is briefly seen during "Without You."
- "The Cycle": Anais takes Daisyland money out of her doll.
- "The Grades" (cameo)
- "The Deal": She is seen among Anais' other dolls nailed to an upside-down table.
- "The Line" (cameo)
- "The News": She fights Sally again.
Click here to view the gallery.
- Daisy has her own theme park, Daisyland.
- Daisy has been seen on the cover of a magazine, and she also has her own breakfast cereal, suggesting that she is a pop culture icon in the Gumball universe.
- There was also an ice skating show featuring her in "The Car," further supporting the proposition that she is extremely famous.
- There is a video game based on her, as seen in "The Disaster."
- In "The Quest," Daisy was given to Tina by Anais, however, in future episodes, she is seen again with Anais.
- Daisy is a donkey, but in "The Responsible," the closed captions call her show Daisy the Dog Show.
- In "The World," it is revealed that Anais received Daisy as a birthday present from Richard and Nicole.
- In the same episode, Daisy speaks near the end of the episode, twice.
- In "Christmas," there is a poster for Daisy on Ice in the background of Nicole's house when she was a little girl, implying the character has been around for several decades.
- In "The Night," Daisy is shown to be alive and have a consciousness. She dreams of swapping roles with Anais and torturing her.