|"Well, you know I could help you with that."|
| Character Information
The cupcake woman is an anthropomorphic cupcake. Her height is inconsistent, because in her first appearance, she is around the same height as Gumball, but in her second appearance, her legs are very long, and she is much taller than him. Her head is a light shade of purple fading to blue, and a small amount of white sprinkles dot her head. Her body is a light shade of pink in Season 1, while in her Season 2 re-design, her head is pink, her sprinkles are rainbow pastel colored, her body is white, and, like many characters, she gains eyebrows. However, her eyebrows are unique in that they are simply two of her sprinkles which move and contort to show emotion.
The cupcake woman seems to dislike children and her job, as she says most things in an indifferent and sarcastic voice. However, the fact that she says everything in a sarcastic tone means that it is hard to discern whether she is being sarcastic or serious. She also seems to smile rarely, reflecting her deadpan and blasé attitude.
- "The DVD": She appears when Gumball and Darwin volunteer at a makeup testing facility.
- "The Mustache": She appears when Gumball and Darwin are applying for a job.
- "The Bumpkin": She is seen in one of the cars on the expressway.
- "The Tag": She is in one of the cars that run over the Wattersons' trash can.
- "The Internet": She is one of the drivers involved in a massive pile-up.
- "The Finale": She works at the Justice Department, and she keeps massive stacks of files on the Wattersons and their reckless behaviors.
- "The Kids": The top of her head is seen during "Make The Most of It."
- "The Extras": Her first major role. She is seen with the citizens singing "Just Notice Us."
- "The Mothers": She bumps into Nicole on the escalator.
- "The Password": She is driving her car on the Elmore Expressway.
- "The Butterfly": She is one of the citizens knocked over in the mall.
- "The Oracle": She is one the many people who want to be the 1,000,000th customer.
- "The Spoiler": She appears at the cinema.
- "The Signature" She is at the city hall.
- "The Check": She is at Darwin's meeting.
- "The Parking": She drives her car and is seen at the Cinema.
- "The Romantic": She is seen in car.
- "The Wicked": She is seen in the mall.
- "The Traitor": She is in the Elmore Cinema.
- "The Origins: Part Two": She walks on the street.
- "The Love": She is seen waving at Gary.
- "The Night": Hector hugs her in his dream.
- "The Misunderstandings": She is seen walking by the Construction Men, and later appears at the mall.
- "The Boredom": She is at the mall.
- "The Choices": A much younger version of her can be seen in the park.
- "The Stars": She walks the Sausage Dog.
- "The Diet": She is seen at the mall.
- "The Heist": She is seen in her car.
- "The Nuisance": She is seen in the crowd.
- "The Line": She almost gets run over by a shopping cart. Later, she runs.
- "The News": She is seen on the news.
- "The Sucker": She is seen in the mall cheering for Darwin and Debbie.
- "The Father": She drives her car.
- "The Cage": She is seen in the crowd cheering for Mr. Corneille.
- "The Anybody": She appears at the Elmore Cinema.
- "The Faith": She is in her car during the traffic jam.
- "The Shippening": She is in her car when the Van Shopkeeper evades the police.
- "The Understanding": She runs out of the bank.
- "The Revolt": She is in Darwin’s imagination.
Click here to view the gallery.
Okay, boys, how did the test go? [Sees Gumball's disfigured face and screams]
|—Cupcake Woman in "The DVD"|
Look, for the third time, Mr. Watterson, rolling your stomach is not a valuable skill in the work environment.
|—Cupcake Woman to Gumball in "The Mustache"|
This is the Justice Department, not the "I'm sure everything will be okay if we just sweep it under the carpet and forget about it" Department. You're gonna have to pay the money.
|—Cupcake Woman in "The Finale"|