|"Well, you know I could help you with that."|
| Cupcake man
| Character Information
He is an anthropomorphic chocolate cupcake with rainbow nonpareils-like sprinkles covering his head and his body is light grey. He also has a mustache.
The cupcake man generally seems not to take his jobs very seriously, going so far as to annoy his clients and humor himself watching videos or play solitaire instead of serving them in "The Signature." He is also not above trying to cover his tracks to make himself look better, as in "The Heist," where he tries to sell himself to authorities as some sort of hero in spite of acting upon the contrary when Richard was supposedly robbing the bank.
- "The Signature": He works at the city hall.
- "The Wicked": He can be seen standing in the mall.
- "The Fury": Nicole jumps on his car.
- "The Choices": He is seen in a traffic jam.
- "The Heist": He works as a bank teller when Richard "robs" the bank.
- "The Worst": He is seen in a photo as an "Employee of the Month" of the Rainbow Factory.
- "The List": He gives medals to Gumball and Darwin for passing the finish line.
- "The Cage": He is seen in the audience. Later, he is seen in the crowd cheering for Mr. Corneille.
- "The Anybody": He is in the theater and shushes Darwin.
- "The Faith": He is part of the crowd at Elmore Stadium, and joins the butterknife and several others in supporting embroidery over magic.
- "The Founder": He works at Chanax.
- "The Intelligence": He wants to know the whereabouts of the Internet.
- "The Potion": He is on the bus.
- "The Understanding": He runs out of the bank.
- "The Factory": His Employee of the Month picture is in the hallway.
- "The Revolt": He is in Darwin's imagination.
Click here to view the gallery.
- In "The Factory" he is referred to as "Martin Peaches."