| Cube dogs
| Character Information
The cube dogs are minor characters in The Amazing World of Gumball. One made its debut in "The DVD." It attempts to attack Gumball and Darwin, but the two escape its yard before the dog is able to get off its leash. The dog then goes for Nicole, but she tames it, and uses the canine for her own will. It is unknown whom they belongs to. The cube dogs are also one of the very few non-anthropomorphic animals in the series.
They have dark brown fur, a cube-shaped head, stubby legs, sharp teeth, squinted eyes, and a short tail. They also wear a red collar around their neck.
- "The DVD": One makes its debut in this episode being ridden by Nicole, who is chasing Gumball and Darwin.
- "The Game": Three make a cameo with several other dogs chasing Gumball.
- "The World": Three make a brief cameo in this episode singing the "The Amazing World of Elmore" musical number.
- "The Fan": One appears when Gumball and Darwin are trying to get to school.
- "The Coach": Some are mentioned by Coach, and later appear when Gumball and Darwin go after Jamie.
- "The Gripes": One appears when Gumball and Darwin are trashing their house.
- "The Password": One attacks Richard inside of the car.
- "The Pizza": A pack of them are seen chasing Gary.
- "The Lie": One makes a cameo in one of the slides attacking Gumball and Anais.
- "The Safety": One makes a cameo on one of Darwin's safety monitors.
- "The Father": Two are at the mansion Richard and Frankie steal from.
- "The Anybody": Several are seen in the police's K-9 unit.