| Clare Cooper
| Character Information
She is a grey-skinned, green-haired humanoid whose bangs are styled to cover her right eye. She wears a hot pink jacket with yellow lines much like sprinkles, complete with a white shirt underneath it. She also wears black pants and yellow boots.
Clare was shown to be a pessimist due to her family's financial problems and refuses Gumball and Darwin's help. She does not believe that her life will have a happy ending. However, she is also shown to care deeply about those she considers friends, though she sees Wilson as her only true friend. She speaks in a poetic or figurative manner, using metaphors to express her sadness.
Clare can also be quite rude, as she gives out a long, annoyed sigh whenever Anais tries to say something intelligent.
Her father had lost his job, forcing their family to return to Detroit. She used the little time she had left in Elmore to say goodbye to Wilson, Mr. Corneille, and her love interest, Jared. But, she was constantly aggravated by Gumball and Darwin along the way, even though they sort of meant well. In the end, Gumball and Darwin had saved the day, so Clare still lives in Elmore with her friends and her dad. They got to stay because Gumball and Darwin got Clare's dad a job at the rainbow factory as an engineer and got Hector's mother to buy back Clare's house with a pot of leprechaun gold.
- "The Others": Her debut and first major role. Gumball and Darwin force a happy ending on her.
- "The Comic": She sings Laserheart's theme song.
- "The Hug": Hot Dog Guy talks to her.
- "The Parasite": She is in Anais' class. Later, she plays dodgeball.
- "The Vision": Gumball imagines she is at Alan's presentation, and later she walks by when Gumball staples his head.
- "The Code": She is in the cafeteria.
- "The Test": Tobias asks her out and she calls him a loser.
- "The Nuisance": She is in Anais' class.
- "The Worst": She is on the bus when Anais cuts it in half.
- "The Candidate": She is one of the students locked in a room by her father and mother.
- "The Pact": She listens to Principal Brown reveal his scheme on the intercom.
- "The Shippening": Sarah ships her with Hot Dog Guy.
- "The Potion": Hector kisses her.
- "The Agent": Her silhouette is seen during the "Swim Club" credits. Later she is in the hall.
- "The Inquisition": She is at the meeting.
Click here to view the gallery.
- She is one of the first students outside of Miss Simian's class to have a major role in an episode, besides Anais.
- She is in Anais' class.