The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
In real life, the building is the town hall of Worthing in West Sussex, England.
In "The Safety," a motto is printed on above the entrance reading: "pro salute omnium," in Latin meaning "for the safety of all."
- "The Name": The Wattersons come here to legally change Zach's name to "Gumball."
- "The Safety": When Darwin becomes obsessed with protecting Elmore, he reestablishes the city hall as his lair. Gumball and the rest of the Wattersons come here in order to confront Darwin about his extremes with safety.
- "The Downer": (cameo) It appears for a brief moment when Gumball calls for any resident in Elmore.
- "The Signature": The Wattersons, including Granny Jojo and Louie, race against Frankie to obtain a marriage license for Granny Jojo and Louie, therefore the latter becoming the most powerful person in the family. This prevents Frankie from claiming their house.
- "The Nuisance": Its first major appearance. The Wattersons come here to meet the Mayor, where they find they are being relocated.
- A picture of the same building is reused as the Museum of Modern Art in "The Egg."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.