Chris Morris is a single-appearance character in The Amazing World of Gumball. He is the school pet of Elmore Junior High. He made his first appearance in "The Burden," where Gumball and Darwin are tasked with watching him over the weekend. Despite his age and species, he is very cunning. Later, Gumball and Darwin free him from being caged, and he now lives in the wilderness.
- "The Burden": His debut and first major role. He is given to Gumball and Darwin by Principal Brown, but escapes his cage and hides in the school to be free.
- "The Matchmaker" (mentioned)
- He strongly resembles Barney, Hector's pet hamster.
- His name is likely a reference to British writer/actor Chris Morris.
- He can be easily mistaken for a clump of Principal Brown's hair.
- In the election special, Chris Morris is seen as Juke's running mate for class president. According to a direct message by Richard Overall, Chris Morris eventually returned to his role as a school pet after the events of "The Burden."