|"They were clearly missing something." "You notice it too?"|
This article is a stub. Please help the Gumball Wiki by expanding it.
Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers is a console and handheld video game exclusive for the Playstation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo 3DS, and the Nintendo Switch. It is developed by Cartoon Network Games, GameMill Entertainment, and Magic Pockets. It was released on November 8th, 2016.
When Uncle Grandpa accidentally drives the UG-RV through multiple dimensions, he picks up some surprise passengers in the form of Gumball, Steven Universe, Finn, Mordecai and Clarence! Now they'll have to band together to defeat the evil shard creatures and set things right.
- Aberdale Neighborhood
- Aberdale Junkyard
- Beach City
- Crystal Caves
- Elmore Junior High
- Elmore Library
- School Gym
- Outer Space
- Ice Kingdom
- The Park
- Virtual Reality
Cartoon Network Characters
Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers has received overall abysmal reviews, getting only a score of 21/100 on its Metacritic page.
- This is the first console game to feature characters from The Amazing World of Gumball.
- One of the nicknames Gumball gains upon leveling up is "LaserHeart," a callback to "The Comic."
- Gumball's super power uses footage from the insult battle in "The Words."
- At the end of the Beach City level, Richard says "You shall not pass!" This is a famous line said by Gandalf in the first The Lord of the Rings movie.
- In the ending sequence, the villain is captured by the gang and unmasked much like in the 1969 Scooby-Doo series villain reveals. Additionally, his final words are an almost verbatim quote from Scooby-Doo: "And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it had not been for you meddling heroes!"