Hey again folks!
Fandom is holding another edition of The Downstream on Friday, September 10 at 11am EST.
This 2-hour event is held on Twitch at https://twitch.tv/Fandom and is a bit like a mini Community Connect 4 times a year. Fandom staff brief viewers on what is happening on Fandom, with the latest news and updates.
In this edition, guests include:
- Joey Merkel, Director of Social Strategy & Operations, who will be presenting on how Fandom approaches social media and answering questions about how admins can manage social media accounts for their wikis.
- Maggie Owens, Sr. Analyst - Site Analytics, who will be explaining how Fandom tracks traffic trends on the platform and connects them to external events, like how the Spider-Man trailer caused cert…
NOTE: As with my review of the Christmas special, this review is an adaptation of an old review from my DeviantArt days. As this review is more recent than the other review, I feel as if it holds up better. I'd still make some modifications if I were reviewing this episode today, but I'm overall more proud of how this one turned out.
Just as with the Christmas special, we start with seeing some supporting cast members engage in the festivities. In this case, Banana Joe and Idaho are trick-and-treating at the Wattersons' house, and we get a hilarious joke which I'm not going to spoil. We then see that Gumball is dressed up as a skeleton while Anais is dressed up as a princess because, and I quote, "cute means scary when it comes to scoring c…
NOTE: This review is an adaptation of an old review I made back in the day on my old DeviantArt account. I wasn't very good at reviewing stuff back then so some of the writing here is incredibly cringey. I've mostly left the review intact (with a few minor modifications) as my opinion on the Christmas special has remained largely the same, but if I were reviewing this episode today, I would do things much differently. I feel as if I overemphasised some criticisms that were incredibly minor, spent most of the review simply recapping the episode and just generally said a lot of downright stupid stuff, but I leave the review here for your reading pleasure nonetheless. I've also included a section from a comment I made below the original post …
Here are the characters I hate:
- Felicity Parham - She's so annoying, and such bossy to others and being treated like her servant, she's a Karen for example in "The Egg", "The Blame", and "The Schooling".
- Harold Wilson - He's unkind and unpleasant because he's rich, and especially in "The Cycle" when he was making fun of Richard.
- Margaret Robinson - Evil and mean towards others, and always doing damage and schemes in "The Wicked".
- Masami Yoshida - Too bossy and mean in "The Pressure", and "The
- Though, sometimes not.
- Tina Rex - She's the bully in the school, and not very kind.
- Though, sometimes not.
- Nigel Brown (in "The Triangle" and "The Pact") - He was a bit stupid for kicking Gumball out of the band the reason why I hate that episode.
Hello, my fellow citizens of Elmore! Today is my 26th birthday! 🎉🎈🎂
Another year older!
|gumball watterson |gumball = Gumball |darwin watterson |darwin = Darwin |anais watterson |anais = Anais |nicole watterson |nicole = Nicole |richard watterson |richard = Richard |granny jojo |jojo = Granny Jojo |louie = Louie |frankie = Frankie
|penny fitzgerald |penny = Penny |shell penny fitzgerald |shell penny = Penny |carrie = Carrie |tobias = Tobias |idaho = Idaho |alan = Alan |bananajoe |banana joe = Banana Joe |masami yoshida |masami = Masami |teri = Teri |leslie = Leslie |hector …