Gumball and Darwin take part in a dumb game where they try to race each other blindfolded. Anais notices that the boys are oblivious to the dangerous obstacles, so she tries to convenience them by moving objects for them to benefit from, i.e. walking over boxes, or avoiding sharp things.
To move Left/Right: A/S or Left Arrow/Right Arrow
To Jump: Up Arrow or the "W" key
To Pickup objects: Down Arrow
To blow Whistle: Space
Gumball and Darwin have to avoid obstacles and must not fall too high. So, Anais helps them with the obstacles. Use Anais' whistle to order Gumball and Darwin to move or stop. One box allows either one of them to get to higher ground, while two prevents them from moving in that direction.
This is very useful to avoid Carmen. The smelly sock can also make the boys change direction. Springs allow Anais, Gumball, and Darwin to jump into high places they normally cannot reach. The laundry basket can save them from getting hurt if they have to fall from a large height. Masami can give the player rides at gaps (Note: Masami will move away from Anais). Alan can give the player rides to get in the air. The Dog is an obstacle; players can stop it by either using a dog bone or surrounding it with boxes.
Rainbows appear in every level. They give one hundred points each. The player is required to collect them if they wish to get gold in a level.
To get gold, the player must finish a level under one hundred seconds with all the rainbows within the level. Failing these conditions will result in either silver or bronze. If the timer hits zero, or either of the boys gets hurt from Carmen, dogs, or from falling impact, the level is failed. To beat a level, both Gumball and Darwin must bump into each other.
NOTE: Badges could have been earned on the Cartoon Network websites only, and the player must have been logged in with their account in order to claim their badges. As of the change of the websites' design and concepts, the badges are removed and cannot be earned.
- This game was well received with 4/5.
- Gumball's tail is not shown during the game. It is, however, shown on the title screen.
- In the first cutscene, Anais' ears are drawn differently in a downward position than the normal position. It resembles her upward ears merely reversed, as opposed to a circle-like shape.
- Glitch: When Gumball or Darwin are riding on Masami, Anais makes Masami move immediately after reaching the destination, either of them will start getting off Masami, but will only jump off after Masami is finished moving.
- The last two levels are impossible without performing this glitch.
- The presents underground are references to episodes or characters, such as Gumball's scratched up DVD and Idaho.
- During the entire game, the shading on Darwin's legs and arms appears brown (unlike the show where Darwin's shading is black, though it was changed in Season 2 to what it looks like in the game. The game's cutscenes also contain the Season 2 animation).
- If the player loses, Gary is seen wearing the same sign that he wore in "The End."
- There exists an exploit to skip levels. If this method is used to finish the game, however, the final cutscene cannot be viewed.