What's on your mind?
Each Gumball episode has nothing to do with each other. I thought of a theory that each episode is set in a different timeline or some episodes are set in different timelines.
They should do a movie crossover with metal gear solid 5
1. Alternate dimensions could be altered
2. Alternate universes/alternate timelines could be created
3. Atoms could be rearranged
4. 90% Of all things that we’ve seen may not have supposedly happened, including Gumball may be painted into existence.
5. Most things painted into existence take a whole chain of events to create them.
6. Nobody knows what time they happen in.
Remember when Darwin wanted to make the world super safe and then Gumball wanted to be President of the world who would you vote for?
first why did people think that Gumball would be with Carrie as a couple? whereas now things aren't exactly what they expected. Seriously, what makes them think that way?
I really like this show, but haven’t been able to see very much of it. Does anyone know a good way to watch from beginning to end.
Apparently, there are ten more episodes of season 6. When will those end? I don’t want the show to end, but I want a conclusion to The Future.